Cutting Tren ace

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was just wondering what (if anything) you guys did or can do to reduce the pain from these shorter ester shots such as prop and tren acetate? I ran prop before and the pain hurt so bad it hindered me from working out and function for the most part, so i'm trying to prepair for a future cycle of these compounds and need your help.

Can I add sterile cottonseed oil to a shot to make it less painful?? If so, how and how much would i use?

thanks in advance,

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,
I was just wondering what (if anything) you guys did or can do to reduce the pain from these shorter ester shots such as prop and tren acetate? I ran prop before and the pain hurt so bad it hindered me from working out and function for the most part, so i'm trying to prepair for a future cycle of these compounds and need your help.

Can I add sterile cottonseed oil to a shot to make it less painful?? If so, how and how much would i use?

thanks in advance,

bump, anyone?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have never had any pain from an acetate injection. Is it homebrew, maybe?

holy

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
I have never had any pain from an acetate injection. Is it homebrew, maybe?

holy
no, its a underground labs. I have been insured by many people that tren acetate injections are on the same level of pain as prop injections, which were HELL!!

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Never had too much of an issue with prop.. I ran a test blend that was like putting motor oil through a capri sun straw..

Its not suppose to be pleasent thats why everyone isnt all juiced up....

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Is it the suspension that's hurting or just the frequncy of injects?

I had 0 problems with Ace...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
There is no pain with tren ace. Certainly nothing like you get from test prop.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No pain here either.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
Ive had some oils that were thick enough to cause pain. inject slower, and make sure ur not pushing the pin into yourself, it has to be a quick jab.

VegaSS

Awards
Hey guys,

thanks in advance,

I started Prop just last week. I was told to warm it up under hot tap water (after you draw it up) for a while before injecting, worked wonders for me. first injection was very sore afterwards (not warming), second, not nearly as bad (warmed up), but still a little.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I started Prop just last week. I was told to warm it up under hot tap water (after you draw it up) for a while before injecting, worked wonders for me. first injection was very sore afterwards (not warming), second, not nearly as bad (warmed up), but still a little.

ur supposed to warm up the bottle, not syringe

VegaSS

Awards
ur supposed to warm up the bottle, not syringe
I'm under the impression that you don't want to keep warming up the bottle over and over, not good for the oil. Correct me if I'm wrong. Besides, the syringe works just fine for me.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Often times some brews can be so thick they are hard to draw out, I have had trouble even with a 20g pin. Thats why you would heat the bottle up. I see no reason you cant heat it up on a per pin basis as long as you arnt contaminating the pin. Try using a heating blanket... I wouldnt think getting a pin wet would be a good idea...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm under the impression that you don't want to keep warming up the bottle over and over, not good for the oil. Correct me if I'm wrong. Besides, the syringe works just fine for me.

it wont do damage to the compound unless u use boiling water. running it under the faucet is fine.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nobody has asked but if its high mg tren then it could potentially be painful. So what is it? 100mg/ml doesnt bother my friend.

Also cut it with GSO. Not as high of viscosity as cottonseed oil imo.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally (lol I never stop), if it is painful make sure you didnt get ripped off or incorrectly sent prop. You can tell the difference just by looking at them if you have ever used both. Tren has a beautiful gold with a hint of red :)twisted:) vs a lighter color prop.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Tren fan nerd? Who isn't? haha Good call on the shady practice of sending cheap prop in place of ace. Ace itself never gave me troubles but can at high dosages. Also you could always just cut it with B12.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You cant cut an oil based AAS with B12. That would be asking for an abcess. Oil and water DO NOT mix!!!

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Is it the suspension that's hurting or just the frequncy of injects?

I had 0 problems with Ace...
I have no problem with frequency of injections, as i'm shooting igf every day and hcg every third day on top of the gear shots. I'm glad to hear that people aren't feeling pain from tren. I was just told that it hurts like prop.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Nobody has asked but if its high mg tren then it could potentially be painful. So what is it? 100mg/ml doesnt bother my friend.

Also cut it with GSO. Not as high of viscosity as cottonseed oil imo.

what is GSO?