set up?!?

newbie001

My boy said that some stuff came in. however he is going back to the west coast tomorrow for 4 weeks because he is on break from work and wants to give me the key to his po box to go pick the stuff up. should i be worried? if i go the package will not be addressed to me so would i be in any legal trouble for simply going to his po box and getting his mail for him with no knowledge of what may be in a package?

advice please!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont think u can be liable. but if u were to get caught it would be a pain in the ass process

newbie001

thats what i am thinking, i am not sure though. i always get worried around this time when the stuff comes in! i dont want to screw myself! if anyone has had/heard of a similar situation or has advice please let me know!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
is it your gear? if its yours and your freind had it mailed to your box than go get it. If its his gear and he just trying to get you to pick it up than tell him to f " off. but really, in all honesty unless you are having lots of stuff sent to this box and have big orders coming in all the time, the gov would just send u a seizure letter when they found it. They dont have the time or manpower to set up stings for every dude in america who has a couple of vials of test sent to their box.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont think u can be liable. but if u were to get caught it would be a pain in the ass process

yes, you would be entirely liable if cought with it. if you got your freinds bag of weed in your pocket u will still go to jail right. (officer, i swear its not mine) LOL

newbie001

it is both of our gear and i would never open it there, "so how am i suppose to know what is inside, officer?"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
it is both of our gear and i would never open it there, "so how am i suppose to know what is inside, officer?"
doesnt matter, if they are setting u up, which theirs like a 100/1 chance that they are....whoever gets it will go to jail. If your buddy came back to town and said that it was his and you were just picking it up, then hed go to jail....but...since its both of yours, why would he decide to take the fall. in all seriousness though, unless you guys have somehow come under the radar as dealers they are not gone sting you...they would just seize it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u get caught and its not that large of order u'll probably just get slapped with fines. theyre looking for the dealers

newbie001

its just enough for us each to do a cycle each, so there is not a lot. it has been sitting in his po box all weekend, so i dont think they are stakeing it out

thanks for the advice!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
As soon as you take possession of it, its yours....dont listen to the people who tell you the ol' "fake name" on the PO box deal...it doesnt work...trust me on that.

holy

newbie001

Thanks for the advice...got a seizure notice, i knew something didn't feel right....i guess its gonna be a few more weeks till i get going!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if u get caught and its not that large of order u'll probably just get slapped with fines. theyre looking for the dealers

no offense bro, but u seem a little cavalier about this. dont forget that u are in possession of a controlled substance. if you get caught with coke or weed do you just get fines? dont know how it is where u live, but down here in texas these good ole boys throw the book at u. A lot of guys forget or dont think about what they have because we talk about it so openly on these forums and in the gym.....but be smart.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no offense bro, but u seem a little cavalier about this. dont forget that u are in possession of a controlled substance. if you get caught with coke or weed do you just get fines? dont know how it is where u live, but down here in texas these good ole boys throw the book at u. A lot of guys forget or dont think about what they have because we talk about it so openly on these forums and in the gym.....but be smart.

that was just personal opinion. i have no experience with the subject personally.

im just saying that USUALLY, LE is looking for dealers, not the guy that orders 2 vials once a year. but if they happen to "stumble" across that guy.....im sure there will be fines and possible jail time.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
that was just personal opinion. i have no experience with the subject personally.
not trying to tell ya how to do your thing, just gonna ask, PLEASE mention (in the future) that you do not have experience with something as serious as this. possession of controlled substances is very bad news, depending on weight, qty. and the local laws, not to mention the national ones, you could be looking at prison time, the fines will look like a joke when you're facing 3 years, and then getting out is when the real fun starts.....trying to "get back to society" is not as nice and easy as they make it sound.......not ragging on you, i know didn't mean harm.