- 10-12-2008, 05:55 PM
- 10-12-2008, 06:15 PM
- 10-12-2008, 06:16 PM
10-12-2008, 06:17 PM
Chances are...it is just fat.
Unless there are deposits underneath the nipple and are painful and slightly raised little bumps. Chances are you are fretting for nothing.
Your pecs would also be sore around nipple...doesn't seem to be your problem.
If you squeeze the nipple and there is a small rubber-like mass underneath...you MAY have something to worry about but like I said previously...you are probably overreacting.
Cut some body fat and you should be fine if you want the problem to go away. Or add more LBM.
10-12-2008, 06:36 PM
10-12-2008, 06:53 PM
got a perfect amount of lean mass in my opinion. im where i want to be. but i was 230-260 for about 4 years, didnt work out, and now down to 190-195 and have probably gained a good amount of lean mass in the 3 years i have been working out. so the fat i have left is like the ****ing LAST to go.
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
10-12-2008, 07:41 PM
no offense, but if your at 17 percent you still have a little ways to go. I applaud your previous losses, keep on truckin man
10-12-2008, 08:13 PM
oh i know. but im mostly talking of just the nip fat when i say one month. i've got some napalm that i put on sometimes... i basically forget i have it.
10-12-2008, 08:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By push400 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2010, 11:24 PM
- By michael75 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 19Last Post: 05-28-2010, 03:22 PM
- By noviceiron in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2009, 11:48 PM
- By KingMeso in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2007, 04:20 PM
- By LilPsychotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-12-2007, 08:45 PM