Anti Estrogens While On M-1 Test?

vicant

Awards
I have taken LGP Hydroxy Test 2 squirts twice a day for 5 weeks. I followed that up with M1T at 10mg per day with 4AD Transdermal at 6-10 squirts twice a day.

I did ont gain any weight for the 5 weeks I was on the LGP but looked noticeably leaner. I have been on the M1T for 9 days and have gained 6 lbs! I now weigh 217 at 5', 9". I am noticing some water weight gain, especially in my face.

I have some liquid Arimidex, Nolvadex and Clomid. Which of these should I take to reduce the water? Should I start before the end of the cycle (12 more days)?

My thoughts were to take Adex at .25mg in the morning every day for the next 12 days along with 10mg of Nolvadex at night. I would then continue the Nolvadex for 2 weeks and up the dosage to 20mg per day during that time. I would also consider doing the Clomid one week after my cycle ends and continue it's use for 10 days at about 50mg per day.

I am looking to those who have experience with these compounds for advice.

I am 40 years old and have been training for about 24 years. My main concern is the puffy look in my face from what I think is water retention.

Thank you
Jeff

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing. M1T is an extremely dry substance by iteself so you need a little estrogen present to relieve side effects such as cramping. A little water won't kill you, it will help.

vicant

Awards
Bobo,

I appreciate your response. I read somewhere that some bodybuilders can take aromatizing steroids up until 4 days before a contest if they use adex and nolva due to it's ability to rid the body of water and make you look hard. After reading this I assumed that taking the anti E's would rid me of the unwanted water.

I know this sounds crazy but the only time I have lethargy or feel side effects on M1T is when I take too much 4AD. I was taking 20 squirts a day and felt like ****. I dropped back to 12 and feel noticeably better. Everything I read says that the 4AD is supposed to help in the area of sides. I am considering upping my M1T dosage to 20mg per day for the second half of my 21 day M1T cycle and keeping the 4AD at 12 squirts or less a day.

I am taking Milk Thistle, R-ALA, Hawthornberry, Saw Palmetto, Garlic, CoQ-10 and a couple of other goodies.

I am not getting the awesome pumps others talk about (I mean any more than usual). Could this be because I take some asprin before training?

Thank's again.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i got a puffy face from the M1T cycle as well. I am very prone to 4-ad bloat which i was just using very little 400mg/day with the M1T. i started to get that bloated gut and face after a couple of weeks. i used some nolva and trans formestane which got rid of my stomach bloat and kept me dry except for my face. i'm one week off M1T and i still have a bloated face even after cutting 5pounds. i gained 5 pounds and lost 2% bf during the cycle. so now even back to my pre cycle weight, my face is still bloated. any ideas?

JWest0926

Awards
I as well felt bloated on M1-T and I was taking it as a standalone. I'm not gonna lie, my weights and workouts went through the roof, but I could do without the bloat.

I just ordered some letro to combat this in the future.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The bloat from M1T is not estrogen related. It doesn't aromatize at all and does not effect estrogen or progesterone in any fashion (except maybe lowering them). Spending money on letro or dex or Nolva for bloat is a waste. It is a powferul androgen so therefore some get bloat, some do not. Thats the price you pay for using these substances. I suggest you stop worrying about the bloat so much and worry about the gains you want. THe bloat will disappear eventually and using AI's or SI's during your cycle will only hinder gains.

BTW- Nolva can actually cause MORE bloat in some by its method of action.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bobo,

I appreciate your response. I read somewhere that some bodybuilders can take aromatizing steroids up until 4 days before a contest if they use adex and nolva due to it's ability to rid the body of water and make you look hard. After reading this I assumed that taking the anti E's would rid me of the unwanted water.

I know this sounds crazy but the only time I have lethargy or feel side effects on M1T is when I take too much 4AD. I was taking 20 squirts a day and felt like ****. I dropped back to 12 and feel noticeably better. Everything I read says that the 4AD is supposed to help in the area of sides. I am considering upping my M1T dosage to 20mg per day for the second half of my 21 day M1T cycle and keeping the 4AD at 12 squirts or less a day.

I am taking Milk Thistle, R-ALA, Hawthornberry, Saw Palmetto, Garlic, CoQ-10 and a couple of other goodies.

I am not getting the awesome pumps others talk about (I mean any more than usual). Could this be because I take some asprin before training?

Thank's again.
You plan sounds good and do stop taking aspirin before working out. There are a host of things it can adversely effect. Overrall you sound like you have it thought out. Just don't worry about the bloat too much, it will go away eventually and can only help in your gains, not to mention your joints will thank you.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
The bloat from M1T is not estrogen related. It doesn't aromatize at all and does not effect estrogen or progesterone in any fashion (except maybe lowering them). Spending money on letro or dex or Nolva for bloat is a waste. It is a powferul androgen so therefore some get bloat, some do not. Thats the price you pay for using these substances. I suggest you stop worrying about the bloat so much and worry about the gains you want. THe bloat will disappear eventually and using AI's or SI's during your cycle will only hinder gains.

BTW- Nolva can actually cause MORE bloat in some by its method of action.
if u say spending money on nolva is a waste..........what do u suggest to use for post cycle recovery

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said Nolva for water retention during cycle is a waste. I never said its a waste for PCT.