What not to take while on cycle??
- 10-11-2008, 09:58 PM
- 10-11-2008, 10:08 PM
- 10-11-2008, 11:17 PM
10-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Anything that has a 17AA or methyl group: Avoid alcohol and acetaminophen. And for god's sake get some of that Cycle Support stuff especially for the latter. At the very least, 1g of milk thistle a day and a lot of Red Yeast Rice extract, Omega 3s, etc. This is not to be taken lightly! Methyls, especially when you stack them, are as hepatoxic as Anadrol-50 if not worse. And this is all assuming you're doing everything else right. Just more proof that by banning the tried and true stuff, the FDA is raising the statistical likelihood that people will hurt themselves. Personal responsibility and self-education comes into play heavily here - oh wait, no it doesn't, it merely SHOULD. I've made mistakes myself, check out my first few posts
Non-methylated stuff (such as Furazadrol or Cyclotren): This stuff is comparatively easy on the liver. BUT. Proceed with caution and load up with milk thistle the day before or so if you plan on drinking. Play it safe. Otherwise, you are probably good.
10-12-2008, 12:35 AM
but neways, alcohol, tylenol as previously stated..... don't smoke crack, can't smoke pot, can't jump on a trampoline..sorry had to throw in a line from Knocked Up of the giant list of things you can't do lol
10-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Ias advil alright to take on? Ive been running H-drol for 3 weeks and my one shoulder is killing me!
10-14-2008, 01:20 PM
10-14-2008, 09:18 PM
10-15-2008, 04:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RVAPump in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-03-2011, 05:06 AM
- By drummerzrus in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2010, 10:29 AM
- By sakes in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2009, 03:39 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:16 PM
- By KIRK24 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:09 PM