P-Plex 3 weeks and no gains?!

axazel

Awards
I am on my 22nd day of p-plex and i haven't gained a single pound. I've done 2 m-drol and 1 h-drol cycle over the past couple of years with a decent diet and had excellent gains. I have all the support supps and nolva for pct. I am just little puzzled and thinking about ending the cycle early. My dosing was gonna be 15/30/30/45, but i bumped it up to 45 in the middle of week 3. I don't feel lethargic, no acne, absolutely nothing. What do you guys think? I am 25, 190lb.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
what company? 15mg pills are a little high, who's making them?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
might want to post this in the CEL forum to make sure a rep gets back with you. i've never heard of a problem with CEL p-plex before.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I am on my 22nd day of p-plex and i haven't gained a single pound. I've done 2 m-drol and 1 h-drol cycle over the past couple of years with a decent diet and had excellent gains. I have all the support supps and nolva for pct. I am just little puzzled and thinking about ending the cycle early. My dosing was gonna be 15/30/30/45, but i bumped it up to 45 in the middle of week 3. I don't feel lethargic, no acne, absolutely nothing. What do you guys think? I am 25, 190lb.
there also could be alot of other factors.such as diet,training,rest.blah blah blah!,are you taking in enough carbs/protiens?is your training on point?whats up?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
it could be possible that you could be shutdown!