Hemobolin-250/Hemogen-B52 Cycle(pct)

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
Hemogen-B52

4-chloro-dehydro-methyl-androst-diol
- 2a 17a dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a androstan-3-1

Going to run a 30 day cycle of either Hemobolin-250 or Hemogen-B52 is a Halodrol/Superdrol Combo and Hemobolin 250 is a Superdrol, Halodrol & Hemaguno Clone has anybody ran a cycle of either one of these compounds If so what were your gains . Sides Etc Definatley going to need a liver support for this one What should i use for my pct Example of how i should run a cycle of this ph . On a side note ill be taking Superpump 250 as a preworkout and Sizeon Creatine on a clean bulk diet any other Helpful info would be greatly appretiated

Hemobolin-250
2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyl- 5a-Androstan-17b-Ol
2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17b-Hydroxy-5a-Androstan-3-One
4-Chloro-Dehydro-Methyl-Androst-Diol
Tribulus Terrestris (45% Steroidal Saponins, 5% Protodiocin)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
a 2 or a 3 methyl compound? yeesh. it's like asking for a time line of how long you want your liver to crap out.

but first of all...age? cycle experience? training? and your diet has to be spot on before you go on. it's alot more than just popping pills

i would not take a creatine on cycle also. save it for pct. for pct for either of them you are going to need nolva.

maze6909

maze6909

Awards
ive been training ever since i was seventeen this is going to be my fourth cycle and im looking into some of the stronger compounds previous cycles iv ran have been halodrol 50 and Orastan-A and 1-AD and i ran Winstrol when i was 18 at around 45 mg a day for 5 weeks popping pills with no pct pretty stupid i know but what can you do LOL! My diet is going to be a clean bulk i havent gotten to figuring out total calorie intake/protien but i will training will be a 3 day split