H-Drol Cycle Log

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Hi everyone. I'm new to this board, and have recently started a Halo cycle.

I'm a 30-year old Air Force vet, and have been working out for about eleven years, off and on (mostly off :) ). I got back into the gym hard again about a half year ago.

I did a ill-advised cycle of Andro6 back in the day, when I was stationed in Alaska. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing, and didn't see anything significant as a result.

Now that I'm back into it, I decided to do a little research and try one of these PHs out. Initially, I was going to do a stack of Halo and KS Trenadrol, but I want to make sure I'll handle something mild well first. I've decided on CEL H-Drol.

I've read that the Halo takes a bit to kick in, and most people don't see any effect until around week three. I noticed an increase in appetite almost immediately, along with a strong desire to consume water. I look like a wino at work carrying around my bottle, refilling it time after time at the de-ionized water faucet.

Pre, and on cycle: I preloaded with Hawthorne Berries, Milk Thistle, and Saw Palmetto for a week, and on cycle, I'm using Annabolic Innovations Cycle Support mixed with two shakes per day, and am continuing the extra Hawthorne Berry throughout. I double up on the milk thistle on the weekends, when I'm likely to have a beer or two at night.

Cycle: My cycle is 50/75/75/75/75/75 on CEL HDrol. I started last Thursday, and as of yesterday, was up from 179 to 185. I am starting to see strength gains, and am severely motivated at this point. I can't wait to see how the next five weeks go.

PCT: I have Axis Labs Hypertest which I plan on taking 4/4/3/2/1, along with Maca Root, and Horny Goat Weed (if neccessary).

I am open to suggestions, and look forward to hearing from you guys.

-Sam

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
H-drol does not kick in till the 3rd week so gaining that many lbs this early is a little strange how id your diet?
I've been eating a lot. Up for work at 4am, Grape Nuts at 7am, yogurt and PBJ at 9am, tuna at 11, a shake at 1:30pm, gym at 4:30pm, shake afterward (6ish), something light around 8pm, to bed at 9-10pm.

I work full-time and go to school full-time, so my schedule is pretty tight, but I've been managing to take in a good deal of food. This is usually where I lack. I don't eat often enough, then I eat poorly when I finally do. I've been staying on top of it pretty well so far.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been eating a lot. Up for work at 4am, Grape Nuts at 7am, yogurt and PBJ at 9am, tuna at 11, a shake at 1:30pm, gym at 4:30pm, shake afterward (6ish), something light around 8pm, to bed at 9-10pm.

I work full-time and go to school full-time, so my schedule is pretty tight, but I've been managing to take in a good deal of food. This is usually where I lack. I don't eat often enough, then I eat poorly when I finally do. I've been staying on top of it pretty well so far.

Well you should really start to feel the gains in your 3rd week it is a great compound. Good move on the not drinking. I am ex Airforce 1980-84 Offutt AFB head quaters SAC.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
I am ex Airforce 1980-84 Offutt AFB head quaters SAC.
Excellent! I was in 96-02. I was an SP :blink: . Was at Eielson, Alaska, and at HQ USAFE, Ramstein.

I'll continue to post on my progress here.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the no drinking. It just seems like a smart move/ It sounds like you are on your way to a good cycle. Keep that rpotein high, hit that faucet often and get ready for that 3rd week. Thats where I started to feel the effects really kick in. Its good stuff if you can wait to see it happen.

My only suggestion would be some Taurine for any back pumps that occur. That was the only bother some side I had. Other wise enjoy!

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
I have already noticed the back pump, when I was doing deadlifts at UofM on Wednesday. It didn't go away until Friday afternoon! I'll pick up some taurine, and consume more bananas.

Heading to the gym to blast bis/tris. I'm stoked right now because my girlfriend wants to hump me again! Feels good man.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have already noticed the back pump, when I was doing deadlifts at UofM on Wednesday. It didn't go away until Friday afternoon! I'll pick up some taurine, and consume more bananas.

Heading to the gym to blast bis/tris. I'm stoked right now because my girlfriend wants to hump me again! Feels good man.
I must be one of the luck ones no pumps on either Havoc or H-drol

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
you both are lucky. I had some pretty solid pumps as soon as I went to 75mg/day. I was taking in around 1.5 to 2 gallons of water a day and about 500mg of potassium as well. still really tight in the back. Like I was dead lifting constantly. but I had pumps all over so I just had to deal.
I raised my Taurine intake to like 7g/day and that really didn't help either. It made it more manageable but it still wasn't optimal. If I sat or stood for too long I'd get tight.

Lucky buggers.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
I was thinking of incorporating Trenadrol pulsed on every other workout day. I have five main days per week, so it would work out right for every other week for each workout.

Any thoughts on this?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I had back pumps with Havoc only on back day/dips. By week 4 it was pretty brutal as far as being able to keep pace up in the gym. Taurine is a must IMO if your prone to back pumps it really does help!

'Tren' would be a nice addition if your looking to throw on some extra mass. Non methyl stacked with Hdrol would not be so bad for the liver. Watch the blood pressure as some find it gets bumped up taking tren.

I had looked into using tren and it seems like a great bulker if you keep the doses lower you should avoid most of the sides people get. I would still suggest having some L-Dopa/P-5-P on hand for any prolactin sides you might get.

Keep in mind though that if you add this on I would say your going to be very shutdown and may need more to kick start your PCT. You may be fine with OTC but I would watch it very carefully. SERM on hand would make me feel better.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
I'l lay off the Tren because I'm not really sure what you're talking about for PCT. The way I see it: if I don't understand it, I don't need to be doing it.

Looks like I need to do a little more studying.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't know if you have searched much about PCT but there is a great thread here called PCT for Dummies that goes overall almsot everything you need to know.

There is also a great thread on OTC PCT here as well.

Overall what I intended to say was that taking one product you can form a good PCT for just that. If you start stacking on diffrent products you may not know what is doing what to you and it makes it harder to treat.

There are many on here that get away with OTC PCT but still have SERMS on hand. It is just one of those subjects. PH/DS all effect people diffrently so it is in the best interest of people taking them to know how they respond before taking more. IE we suggest on here to start off with "milder" ones vice going full boar with Mdrol for a first cycle.

If it where me I would finish up your cycle as you seem to be doing great right now finish up your PCT and after your time off cycle come back and do a Tren cycle at that point you could stakc it with something like Havoc/Epi and oyu would have a much better idea how you will react + have the time to research and form a solid PCT.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Thanks for your input. It's certainly appreciated. :D

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
In late, but in,... my libido was through the roof on hdrol. Anyways good luck and keep up the good work. Lots of knowledgable fellows round here!!!

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
In late, but in,... my libido was through the roof on hdrol. Anyways good luck and keep up the good work. Lots of knowledgable fellows round here!!!
I thought that I'd noticed being more sexually aggressive towards the little lady. It's like I don't even think about it before I do it. I molest her more often now. I don't think she's too impressed. I guess that's what she gets for being hot.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
haha i do the same thing to my girl. i tell her i wana cuddle and about 2 minutes into it im already on the magic button getting her going.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Well... into week three now. I'm up about 10-11 pounds, and the strength gains are extremely motivating. When I started, I would be lucky to bench 185 for 5 reps. Last week I benched 225 once with a light spot. Today I did 225 for three reps without a spot. Talk about motivating! Also, on leg day, I couldn't add enough weight to the leg press! I knocked out 12 reps with 6 plates on each side. Last week I struggled with 10 reps of 5 plates!

A couple of things I've noticed:

H-Drol leaves a curious taste in my mouth. Particularly around the edges of my tongue. Nothing offensive, just curious.

I seem to bruise easily, which has never been a problem for me.

Muscle fullness is out of this world. My arms and legs feel huge all the time. I'm starting to see some of the vascularity that went away as I got older and faded away from the gym.

I'm starting to see solid abdominal muscle growth as well. There is shape under there; I just have to uncover it. :lol:

Libido seemed to be working overtime for the first two weeks; now it seems like it's tapering off. Is this something I should worry about?

I'm experiencing a little bit of joint soreness. Particularly in my shoulders. All I'm running for on-cycle support is Saw Palmetto, Flaxseed, Hawthorne Berry, and AI Cycle Support. Is there anything I should add to this? I've added a banana pre-workout; this has helped with back pump issues.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well... into week three now. I'm up about 10-11 pounds, and the strength gains are extremely motivating. When I started, I would be lucky to bench 185 for 5 reps. Last week I benched 225 once with a light spot. Today I did 225 for three reps without a spot. Talk about motivating! Also, on leg day, I couldn't add enough weight to the leg press! I knocked out 12 reps with 6 plates on each side. Last week I struggled with 10 reps of 5 plates!

H-Drol leaves a curious taste in my mouth. Particularly around the edges of my tongue. Nothing offensive, just curious.

Muscle fullness is out of this world. My arms and legs feel huge all the time. I'm starting to see some of the vascularity that went away as I got older and faded away from the gym.

I'm starting to see solid abdominal muscle growth as well. There is shape under there; I just have to uncover it. :lol:

Libido seemed to be working overtime for the first two weeks; now it seems like it's tapering off. Is this something I should worry about?

I'm experiencing a little bit of joint soreness. Particularly in my shoulders. All I'm running for on-cycle support is Saw Palmetto, Flaxseed, Hawthorne Berry, and AI Cycle Support. Is there anything I should add to this? I've added a banana pre-workout; this has helped with back pump issues.
For joints you can get Super Cissus and up your fish oil intake. No need for the extra saw palmetto or hawthone berry there is plenty in Cycle Support.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

The bruising is due to the suppression of clotting factors in the liver. This happens to me on cycle also. Its more prominent with more toxic compounds such as halotestin and anadrol, but it happens to me on epi products. You should get some post cycle blood work just to make sure everything is in line during or after pct. Cheers to a good cycle.:drunk:

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Okay, for the blood work thing... Do I just go to some type of lab and ask them to take blood and give me the results? Is that how that works? I was under the impression that a doctor was the one who ordered blood work be done. On that note, should I be seeing my doctor during this cycle? I sure as hell hope not. He's a family friend, and I'm not so sure he'd approve of the H-Drol cycle.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, for the blood work thing... Do I just go to some type of lab and ask them to take blood and give me the results? Is that how that works? I was under the impression that a doctor was the one who ordered blood work be done. On that note, should I be seeing my doctor during this cycle? I sure as hell hope not. He's a family friend, and I'm not so sure he'd approve of the H-Drol cycle.
I went to my doctor and asked for blood work that also included my test levels he drew the blood and thats all their was to it had the results back in a couple of days.

fausty

Awards
regarding libido...

Mine shot up weeks 2 and 3 of a 4 week hdrol cycle then died... last week and 2 weeks into pct. into final week of pct with AI stoked and its coming back good :)

Ramo machine

Awards
Boys what you say of my cycle . soz quick help

Test e 500 mgs 1-12
Tren e 250 mgs 1-6
Primo 6-12
cutting cycle.
followed by pct nolva clomid and hcg

Suggestions ,

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
regarding libido...

Mine shot up weeks 2 and 3 of a 4 week hdrol cycle then died... last week and 2 weeks into pct. into final week of pct with AI stoked and its coming back good :)
Stoked works very well for a libido kick and t will help bring back your natty test.:)

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
So is the Hypertest I bought not going to be good for what I need it for?

I am going to try to get a bottle of Nolva before PCT arrives, just in case. Judging by results other people have had, I probably won't need it. Or should I plan on using it regardless?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is the Hypertest I bought not going to be good for what I need it for?

I am going to try to get a bottle of Nolva before PCT arrives, just in case. Judging by results other people have had, I probably won't need it. Or should I plan on using it regardless?
Fot h-drol only just have it on hand some Post Cycle support and a AI in weeks 3-6 of pct should work fine.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
How's the strength gains? Congrats on the muscles fillin' out!!!

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
My strength keeps increasing. The funny thing is, I don't feel an "on" feeling, other than being motivated to lift whenever I can't be at the gym. It just seems like lifting weight is easier than before... way easier. Strength gains are pretty consistent except for legs, which seem like they've exploded! Lotta hormones working on that huge muscle group.

I overdid it on dead lifts the other day. I got perhaps a bit too optimistic. After doing a set of 8 with 315, I tried jumping up to 365, and couldn't get the damn thing off the ground. Luckily, I don't think I hurt myself.

I ended up skipping yesterday and today a the gym, and I feel like a dirtbag because of it. It was my birthday yesterday, and the family get-together was today, so I guess I have kind of an excuse. I'll hit arms hard tomorrow morning when I head in to school, and hopefully squeeze legs in after class.

I kept pretty well on with the diet this weekend, which is more than I can say for most weekends.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Weighed myself this morning; I'm at 194 in boots. So most likely around 190. That's up 15 pounds from the start, and my belt is on the same notch. I feel more bloated some days, especially at the beginning of the cycle.

BP has risen moderately. I have the gf check it nightly. Before the cycle I was at 120/70 to 125/72 on average. Since the start of week three, I've been consistently above 130/78, with spikes to 142/83 after eating or walking the doggies. So far, this is the only reason that I'm looking forward to being done with the cycle. Everything else is great.

Fot h-drol only just have it on hand some Post Cycle support and a AI in weeks 3-6 of pct should work fine.
I guess I don't fully "speak the language" yet. So I should get some AI PCS, have Nolva on hand, and forget about the Hypertest?

1. What is an AI?

2. Isn't Hypertest essentially the same as AI PCS?

3. Just out of curiosity, does the no drinking rule apply to PCT as well? :lol: I love beer, and my sister works at the best microbrewery in Michigan.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
regarding libido...

One of the many benefits of Stoked is the libido kick. I am glad it is helping.:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed myself this morning; I'm at 194 in boots. So most likely around 190. That's up 15 pounds from the start, and my belt is on the same notch. I feel more bloated some days, especially at the beginning of the cycle.

BP has risen moderately. I have the gf check it nightly. Before the cycle I was at 120/70 to 125/72 on average. Since the start of week three, I've been consistently above 130/78, with spikes to 142/83 after eating or walking the doggies. So far, this is the only reason that I'm looking forward to being done with the cycle. Everything else is great.

I guess I don't fully "speak the language" yet. So I should get some AI PCS, have Nolva on hand, and forget about the Hypertest?

1. What is an AI?

3. Just out of curiosity, does the no drinking rule apply to PCT as well? :lol: I love beer, and my sister works at the best microbrewery in Michigan.
AI

No hypertest and Post Cycle Support are different Post Cycle Support has Trans-Resverarol which has many benefits.

Benefits of Trans-Resveratrol

You should wait till after pct to drink or it could affect you keeping your gains.:cheers:

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
This is the first day of week 5, I think. I'm feeling super pumped lately. More and more people are commenting on how big I'm getting. I weighed 195 in boots this morning. Perhaps a little bit of bloat, but everything else is fine.

The little lady doesn't much care for the PH, but she likes me not drinking... lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the first day of week 5, I think. I'm feeling super pumped lately. More and more people are commenting on how big I'm getting. I weighed 195 in boots this morning. Perhaps a little bit of bloat, but everything else is fine.

The little lady doesn't much care for the PH, but she likes me not drinking... lol.

Sounds good bro.:)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

1. What is an AI?

My BP has been spiking on H-drol. 2 grams of hawthorn berries at the onset of the spike seems to be doing me well.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Caught a touch of a cold. Its really taking away from my energy.

I killed legs last night. I got into the locker room and it looked like I had fat rolls above my knees because my quads were so pumped. That was pretty satisfying considering I wasn't feeling well.

Still kind of hanging around 191ish. I don't know if 200 is too optimistic for my frame. I'm up over 10 pounds so far, and I don't want to get fat just to put on the weight. I just need to kick this cold so I can take advantage of this time.

Anyway... that's where I am right now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caught a touch of a cold. Its really taking away from my energy.

I killed legs last night. I got into the locker room and it looked like I had fat rolls above my knees because my quads were so pumped. That was pretty satisfying considering I wasn't feeling well.

Still kind of hanging around 191ish. I don't know if 200 is too optimistic for my frame. I'm up over 10 pounds so far, and I don't want to get fat just to put on the weight. I just need to kick this cold so I can take advantage of this time.

Anyway... that's where I am right now.
I hear ya bro just getting over a cold myself

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
With the cold came a lack of discipline. I wasn't drinking enough water, and today I paid the price. Last night, the GF picked up a quart of lowfat nog at Kroger. I took a pull off of it, and then took the dogs for a walk. During the walk I developed a cramp that I credited to the nog that I'd swigged down right before I left. I didn't think much of it.

However, I woke up this morning with the cramp firmly in place where it'd been the night before: right front/side, directly under my last rib. I'm convinced that it is my liver hurting because I allowed myself to get dehydrated. My pee was orange.

Once I figured out what was going on, I started downing water like a fish, and got myself rehydrated over the next couple hours. I managed to feel a little better, but the tightness is still there. I'm hitting the sack now, hoping that the milk thistle in this double dose of Cycle Support will help get me back in shape for tomorrow.

If I don't feel better, should I call it quits on this cycle, and move on to PCT? I have exactly one week remaining on this cycle. I don't want to damage myself because I was stupid. I'm pretty much over my cold, and my strength is coming back well.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the cold came a lack of discipline. I wasn't drinking enough water, and today I paid the price. Last night, the GF picked up a quart of lowfat nog at Kroger. I took a pull off of it, and then took the dogs for a walk. During the walk I developed a cramp that I credited to the nog that I'd swigged down right before I left. I didn't think much of it.

However, I woke up this morning with the cramp firmly in place where it'd been the night before: right front/side, directly under my last rib. I'm convinced that it is my liver hurting because I allowed myself to get dehydrated. My pee was orange.

Once I figured out what was going on, I started downing water like a fish, and got myself rehydrated over the next couple hours. I managed to feel a little better, but the tightness is still there. I'm hitting the sack now, hoping that the milk thistle in this double dose of Cycle Support will help get me back in shape for tomorrow.

If I don't feel better, should I call it quits on this cycle, and move on to PCT? I have exactly one week remaining on this cycle. I don't want to damage myself because I was stupid. I'm pretty much over my cold, and my strength is coming back well.

Hope it works out welll bro.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
I feel better today. I'm going to continue on with the cycle, which will finish out on Wednesday.

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
Today is the last day on cycle. Did chest last night; was able to put up 265 twice. That is up from about 205 when I started. Granted, I am still getting used to the barbell because I would only do dumbbells before. Now that I am working out with a buddy, I have a spotter, and don't have an excuse to skip barbell excercises.

My legs are insane strong. I squatted 405, four times on Monday. I felt like I could have done more, but I don't think my tendons are ready for it yet. My muscles are far stronger than my knees.

I'll try to muster the nerve to post some pictures. I'm up 15 pounds.