Help a guy decide between Trenadrol and the Estra Tren products... and one more Q

bignative22

Awards
Hey everyone

I am planning out my next PH cycle and I am interested in trying a different product. I have run Epithio compounds twice in the past with good results, and h-drol once which I thought was fantastic. I am not too keen on running Phera, M1T or Superdrol as they seem a bit strong for my taste, so I am thinking about running a Tren product. I have searched extensively but I find the information regarding these products by far the most difficult to find: as I understand it there are only two compounds out, right? Either the Estra/19 Nor tren (These are the same correct?) and whatever is in Trenadrol?

Anyone out there used both and have a rough comparison? I am looking to gain strength and do a little recomp, would you necessarily recommend one over the other? Are the side effects drastically different? I have read about trenadrol causing BP issues in some, but I've had a real hard time finding actual bloodwork to understand other risks.

I will be running this cycle with a transdermal test base so libido (hopefully) will not be a problem. PCT will just be nolva (always seems OK for me).

So what do you guys recommend? Trenadrol or a 19-nor? Also, I finished up my PCT for my last epi cycle (20mg for 3 weeks) mid-july, this is sufficient time off if I start a Tren product in a couple weeks right?

Thanks for your time.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I am just finishing a cycle of powerlab nutritions 19 nor product. 40mgs of active compound. Taking it twice per day. Great results 10 lbs of lean muscle with dramatic strength increases and vascularity.. This is the only tren product I have taken. I am interested in trenadrol. I here the strength gains are awesome.

RUNNER 67

Awards
I have run both the old trenadrol 3 mg servings and the newer at 30 mg servings.These are not even close. I think the newer is closer to the 19 nor product that everyone has. God only knows what was in the older stuff, but without hawthorne berry and coq10, my bp would jump 20-30 points right now. I haven't seen the older version for sale anywhere. The older version offered way more strength increasese than the newer. But the newer lets you add mass alot easier. Good Luck!

bignative22

Awards
I have run both the old trenadrol 3 mg servings and the newer at 30 mg servings.These are not even close. I think the newer is closer to the 19 nor product that everyone has. God only knows what was in the older stuff, but without hawthorne berry and coq10, my bp would jump 20-30 points right now. I haven't seen the older version for sale anywhere. The older version offered way more strength increasese than the newer. But the newer lets you add mass alot easier. Good Luck!
20-30 points! holy toledo

thanks for the answers, anyone else? i think i will go with a 19nor. cyclo tren appears to be the only one on NP, or am i missing one?