epi/test/phera advices

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hey 6'5, 8% BF, 240lbs, 23yo

done test prop/epi and PP/SD in past

i was going to run 50mg epi and 100mg prop a day for 5-6 weeks with all the CEL cycle assist, etc ,etc..

BUT i have a bottle of PP left over (then i move far far away to aussy where these things are no nos)

ok so... i generally need to take 60mg of epi to see any effect and 30-40mg phera to see effect... no problems on any cycle at all

do you guys think
10-15mg PP
40mg Epi
100mg Test prop

Ok for a day?
thx
OR OR OR

run low epi 10mg first two weeks with high PP, then go only epi test last 4 weeks... might be better?

finally, anyone have results cutting while on PP???
:jaw:

then ofcourse i also have hdrol... could do 50mg hdrol, 30mg epi throughout?... or stick to one methyl :(

---What is best for a great recomp/cut/lean muscle stack---

eballarj

Awards
  • Established
do you really need to cut with 8% bf?? that's freakin low already :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
run low epi 10mg first two weeks with high PP, then go only epi test last 4 weeks... might be better?
I like this idea. I'd do it like this -
PP weeks 1-3 @ high dosage
EPI weeks 4-6 @ high dosage
TEST week 1-6 @ :D

That should be the perfect amount of time for each compound to really reap all of their benefits. Also, with the EPI at the end it should help dry you out a bit before you go into PCT. Sounds frickin' SICK!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-6 test prop 100mg ed
1-3 pp 30-40mg ed
3-6 epi 50-60mg ed
it will be rough on the liver no doubt but if you can handle it and use the right supports wisely youll get thru. sounds pretty good... when was your last cycle?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
about half a year ago last cycle.
this is gonna be good

check this now:

Week 1-3: Pheraplex 30mg
Week 3-6: Epi 60mg
Week 1-6: Test P 100mg

10 caps DCP a day all through, cycle assist full servings 1 week before all the way to one week after, double dose cissus by prima...anything else cool to put in?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you could get some Bulletproof. I have a coupon code for 30% off and free shipping at Musclepharm.com. This would help drastically with sleep and recovery. Get alot of BCAA's or a good amino tab. I use Healthy N fit Amino 10000 its cheap and i feel it keeps me anabolic. Stock up the fridge and itll be an awesome run.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
about half a year ago last cycle.
this is gonna be good

check this now:

Week 1-3: Pheraplex 30mg
Week 3-6: Epi 60mg
Week 1-6: Test P 100mg

10 caps DCP a day all through, cycle assist full servings 1 week before all the way to one week after, double dose cissus by prima...anything else cool to put in?
60mg of epi for 4 weeks is pushing it IMO.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-6 test prop 100mg ed
1-3 pp 30-40mg ed
3-6 epi 50-60mg ed
it will be rough on the liver no doubt but if you can handle it and use the right supports wisely youll get thru. sounds pretty good... when was your last cycle?
I like this as well

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea. I'd do it like this -
PP weeks 1-3 @ high dosage
EPI weeks 4-6 @ high dosage
TEST week 1-6 @ 100mg/day
Honestly, I think this is the BEST bet, period. 3 weeks on each compound w/ no overlap. That gives each compound the perfect amount of time to work it's magic. I think many users would agree that with most designers (except HDROL) the magic happens in the 2nd and 3rd weeks. Also, it would help to somewhat minimize toxicity due to the lack of an overlap.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah it is alot but ig otta be honest when i ran epi before i had to go 50 to see benefits (and my diet etc is spot on just check my PheraPLEX Log gained like 30lbs) ...

precycle blood tests coming next week or so, getting all the liver values, thyroid, and testosterone checked precycle. i was in hospital so they got a little messed, gotta make sure everything is OK. if it is a go i will definitly log. my other logs have like over 30, 000 views so i'll do all the pics, etc again.

i am undecided i now have 3 bottles epi and the pplex i might run epi only and save the pplex for another... or not haha

looking like

week 1-6 epi (epi/pp or just epi)
week 1-6: 100mg test prop
week 1-6: 10 caps DCP/day, double dose cissus
week 0-9: 2 servings cycle assist

hitting 415g protein
350 carbs
75 Fat

:blink::rant::blink:

i will log what i am eating, supplementing, training, etc

i DO NOT want to go back to 270lbs i was waaay to big, felt like a big block walking around haha i love a lean 245 and i am going for a absolutley ripped 250

post cycle will be cissus, pfull, prime, recreate, postcycle anformulations stuff, nolva/clomid, arimidex, caffeine, ephedrine, creatine

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, now that i think about it with 700mg test ew i think just using the epi thru the run will be good enough. phera kinda acts like test so im not sure how much you would benefiet seeing you have a high test dose already, prob just more problems.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah, that could be right

sigh

test and epi only

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
i know i know

what do you guys think of the DCP 10 caps a day? would adding in some ALRI lean dreams and special tactis (no stim) make one helluva non stim fat burning stack???

previous logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/45008-pheraplex-log.html

-- pics page 5

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/72934-fritzer-epithin-e.html

--pics pg 1 and 2

ALSO my PP log i did PP/Sd throughout and got blood tests after pct, and everyhting hdl/ldl/cholesterol/endocrine/testosterone etc was normal... so 6 weeks epi being a bit milder should be ok for me personally

ALSO i have had my inbox full over and over for months but did not respond, been way to busy trying to get into med school. finally got in so life is back to normal... any Q regarding creatine cycling, gyno, progestins, and my cycles feel free to give me a shout and i will return them like i used to

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
hmmm just not feeling it need some shout outs

haha
what is the overall thoughts here??

1-6 epi 60mg
1-6 test 100mg

+ DCP 3 bottles over 50 days
+ ALRI zero stim/ Lean Dreams
+ 2 Bottles Primaforce Cissus over 50 days

good fat burner?
good lean mass?

what else would you add for best stack ever... USP PRIME?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
hmmm just not feeling it need some shout outs

haha
what is the overall thoughts here??

1-6 epi 60mg
1-6 test 100mg

+ DCP 3 bottles over 50 days
+ ALRI zero stim/ Lean Dreams
+ 2 Bottles Primaforce Cissus over 50 days

good fat burner?
good lean mass?

what else would you add for best stack ever... USP PRIME?
Keep it simple dude. You can only achieve so much over 6 weeks time, plus, EPI/Test (if you're diet's right) should melt the fat right off. I'd stick with the EPI/Test along with the Cissus, and it wouldn't hurt to add in some PSLIN.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
yah i agree, but its that stubborn last little bit of fat cells i want to squish and slowly kill haha

i'll keep it simple, just waiting on packages now and i will start this log