- 10-10-2008, 08:23 PM
First run of the original Superdrol for me @ 30mg a day. Planning to run it for about 3 weeks.
I'm on day 7 and haven't really seen anything yet beyond feeling the mild back pumps I have read about...and maybe some placebo strength.
At what point did it begin kicking in for you guys?
Lifting for 13 years
Eating lots of clean food...maybe 3k - 4k calories a day. High EFA's
Maybe 16%-18% BF
Thanks in advance for the help!
- 10-10-2008, 08:36 PM
u started off at 30mg?? thats insane. superdrol is a very VERY potent methylated steriod.
but id say give it a couple more days and it should kick-in
10-10-2008, 09:02 PM
10-10-2008, 09:26 PM
i used 30 mg the last 9 days of my bridge and it wasnt that bad. i dont get those back pumps either,
but it should kick in by day 9 or 10
10-10-2008, 09:40 PM
To start at 30mg was not a good move. Please tell me your using support supps and have a real good pct setup. At 30mg for 7 days you should be feeling something.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeff Roy in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2006, 10:21 AM
- By WhatJIB12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:40 PM
- By bigguns77 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2005, 06:41 PM
- By BLANE in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2005, 07:04 PM
- By nmarco37 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:15 PM