Intracycle Purpose

eatsleeplift

Awards
Hey guys, i am off right now and am waiting for the time on = time off rule before I can start up again. What is the purpose ot taking off time, I know it's good for you, just do not fully understand it's purpose. I've read it is to give your androgen receptors a break, but I dont really fully understand that concept even. I know it's good for you, but can I get some reasons?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u talking injectable or oral? either way its basically allowing ur HPTA to get back to normal so there wont be long term issues

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Taking time off is beneficial for many reasons...the primary reason though is the hope that it will allow ample time for your body to return to its normal state of hormone production....if you continually cut that time short, and dont allow your endogenous test production to return, most people subscribe to the theory that long term damage will be done.

holy

eatsleeplift

Awards
u talking injectable or oral? either way its basically allowing ur HPTA to get back to normal so there wont be long term issues
I was talking about injectables. But thanks for the info guys. I figured it was for general health.