2 on, 2 off cycle?

MikeK

Awards
Has anyone tried this? Any comments on it would be appreshiated. Im about to start another 1-ad/4-1d cycle, and im wondering how if it would be pretty easy to get off of it. Im fairly yung, so with zma i would think it woudnt be much of a prob.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Many people are using a 2 week on 2 week off cycle plan for methyl 1-test. It is not recommended for any other PH. The average time for most PH to take effect are at least 2 weeks.

nozzi

Awards
I am assuming your referring to M1T ??

Its been my experience that the big weight gains come during the first 10 or so days. By keeping the cycles short you minimize HTPA shutdown, which should make it easier to keep your gains. Also I tink the main reason for short cycles is to minimize or avoid all side affects. However most of the strength gains usually come during the second through fourth week. So basically it depends on your goals and what you want.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Many people are using a 2 week on 2 week off cycle plan for methyl 1-test. It is not recommended for any other PH. The average time for most PH to take effect are at least 2 weeks.
I agree

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
...fairly yung, so with zma i would think it woudnt be much of a prob.
Just how young are we talking about here....

ManBeast