Future CEL H-Drol Cycle

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Hey guys I am planning out my future cycle. This will be my second steroid cycle as my first was Epistane. Just finished PCT. I will be starting this cycle after the new years but i want to have all my information gathered. I was thinking about a 6 week cycle to get the most gains from it. I was planning on dosing it at 50/50/77/75/75/75. I have nolvadex on hand and will take 20/20/10/10 for PCT and take lean extreme on day 15 and Diesel Test Hardcore throught day 1 of PCT and creatine mono. And of course supports supps throughout the cycle and PCT.

Whats gains can i expect from this cycle? Like how many pounds of muscle the strength gains and how much bf% reduction? If i eat clean and consume at least 1g protein per body bound.

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
or would dosing it at 50/75/75/100/100 produce better gains and less sides? and what side effects can i expect? I want to purchase two bottles and finish them in the same cycle and reduce the most chances of getting gyno since i have pubesecent gyno extra chest fat and puffy nips.

Thanks for the advice

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

I would stick with your original dosing. Cycle looks good. I ran it 5 weeks at 75mg on a recomp/cut and gained 6 lbs had nice strength gains and lost 2%bf I really liked it. It is also very mild another benefit. Good luck bro.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I ran the same dosing as your first plan and had good results. I am in OCT now and feel great. I had good strength increases and recovery btween workouts was way up. I had good recomp as well. Just give this stuff time to work. That
3rd week was well worth the wait.
I didn't use nolva or anything for PCT and am doing fine. No issues at all.

and gains are individual. I think by reading peoples logs on this you could get a general idea of gains. But as long as you are on point with your food you should gain what you want which is muscle.

Good luck. I'm interested to see what happens.