Why isn't my clen working?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i've been reading up on clen a fair bit over the past year or so and i've finally decided to do a cycle.

The clen i got was from what i thought was a reputable research company and i'm a little concerned because i get my nolva from them as well. The reason i'm worried is because the last 3 days i have been taking clen. First day was 50mcg (which i thought might be too high) 2nd day was 100mcg because 50 didn't do anything and today i took 200mcg and did not feel anything, no warm feeling, no shakes, no sweating. today i evem ate more than any other day reccenty i have no idea what is going on

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Clenbuterol, in my experience, has been a very unique compound in the respect that Ive had some people use it and lose twenty pounds, the whole time eating McDonalds every day....Ive also had others take it, and eat perfectly, yet not see any additional weight loss above what we would expect with the diet alone. I have never had that type of huge divide with any other chemical Ive used....

Having said that, it looks like you have two possible optons...either the clen is fake, or you fall into that category I mentioned above, which is entirely possible.

holy

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard about bunk clen from research sites. You are not the first with this issue arise.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Be careful with the dosing there is a good thread in here somewhere where someone did the same thing, kept increasing dosage and ended in the ER with a crazy HR that stayed up in the 180 range days afterwards. who was it..who was it..tip of my toungue...

Dude's handle was Glenihan...good guy...ripped up...very knowledgable. I searched but couldn't find the thread.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful with the dosing there is a good thread in here somewhere where someone did the same thing, kept increasing dosage and ended in the ER with a crazy HR that stayed up in the 180 range days afterwards. who was it..who was it..tip of my toungue...
Wow...that has got to SUCK!!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
def sounds bunk... 25mcg gives me headaches and shakes the first day

I'd take another route though, clen is garbage and really doesn't do that much for how it makes you feel

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
def sounds bunk... 25mcg gives me headaches and shakes the first day

I'd take another route though, clen is garbage and really doesn't do that much for how it makes you feel
Me too bro

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the replies guys much appreciated unfortunately thats what i was thinking. Should i continue taking 200mcg and hope for results and be happy i'm not getting the nasty side effects? I know the chances are high that its just bunk gear but how can I find out? The only thing that has me hanging in there is i got my heart rate to 196 (max heart rate) on the exercise bike last night. I probably should have monitored my body temp and resting heart rate before starting bbut would i see noticeably difference if i started monitoring on a daily basis? And should i be concerned about the other product i have bought from them?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
200mcg of real clen would put you in the hospital probably. Throw that garbage away.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont get the shakes if any side effects from the clen i have from BP, but other people who use the clen (from my batch that i have) feel it. it all comes down to the person, i dont feel stimulants either

but the thing with clen is its soo cheap theres really know reason to sell fake clen. it wouldnt be cost effective. (i asked pat arnold about it.)

ezza

Awards
  • Established
i'm the same stimulants barely do anything for me... maybe that is because i compare them to my younger stupider days of drug experimentation.. on a side note drugs are bad mmmk

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, They are usually good, and have good feedback across most of the boards...

holy