Why isn't my clen working?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.13%

Why isn't my clen working?

hey guys i've been reading up on clen a fair bit over the past year or so and i've finally decided to do a cycle.

The clen i got was from what i thought was a reputable research company and i'm a little concerned because i get my nolva from them as well. The reason i'm worried is because the last 3 days i have been taking clen. First day was 50mcg (which i thought might be too high) 2nd day was 100mcg because 50 didn't do anything and today i took 200mcg and did not feel anything, no warm feeling, no shakes, no sweating. today i evem ate more than any other day reccenty i have no idea what is going on

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    i have no idea what is going on
    Apparently nothing. Try another company, if you dont feel 200mcg, its not real, sorry.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Clenbuterol, in my experience, has been a very unique compound in the respect that Ive had some people use it and lose twenty pounds, the whole time eating McDonalds every day....Ive also had others take it, and eat perfectly, yet not see any additional weight loss above what we would expect with the diet alone. I have never had that type of huge divide with any other chemical Ive used....

Having said that, it looks like you have two possible optons...either the clen is fake, or you fall into that category I mentioned above, which is entirely possible.

holy
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have heard about bunk clen from research sites. You are not the first with this issue arise.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%

Be careful with the dosing there is a good thread in here somewhere where someone did the same thing, kept increasing dosage and ended in the ER with a crazy HR that stayed up in the 180 range days afterwards. who was it..who was it..tip of my toungue...

Dude's handle was Glenihan...good guy...ripped up...very knowledgable. I searched but couldn't find the thread.
  6. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious View Post
    Be careful with the dosing there is a good thread in here somewhere where someone did the same thing, kept increasing dosage and ended in the ER with a crazy HR that stayed up in the 180 range days afterwards. who was it..who was it..tip of my toungue...
    Wow...that has got to SUCK!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.69%

def sounds bunk... 25mcg gives me headaches and shakes the first day

I'd take another route though, clen is garbage and really doesn't do that much for how it makes you feel
  8. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Movin_weight View Post
    def sounds bunk... 25mcg gives me headaches and shakes the first day

I'd take another route though, clen is garbage and really doesn't do that much for how it makes you feel
    Me too bro
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.13%

Thanks for all the replies guys much appreciated unfortunately thats what i was thinking. Should i continue taking 200mcg and hope for results and be happy i'm not getting the nasty side effects? I know the chances are high that its just bunk gear but how can I find out? The only thing that has me hanging in there is i got my heart rate to 196 (max heart rate) on the exercise bike last night. I probably should have monitored my body temp and resting heart rate before starting bbut would i see noticeably difference if i started monitoring on a daily basis? And should i be concerned about the other product i have bought from them?
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

200mcg of real clen would put you in the hospital probably. Throw that garbage away.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i dont get the shakes if any side effects from the clen i have from BP, but other people who use the clen (from my batch that i have) feel it. it all comes down to the person, i dont feel stimulants either

but the thing with clen is its soo cheap theres really know reason to sell fake clen. it wouldnt be cost effective. (i asked pat arnold about it.)
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.13%

i'm the same stimulants barely do anything for me... maybe that is because i compare them to my younger stupider days of drug experimentation.. on a side note drugs are bad mmmk
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.18%

was this from t.l.r.com by any chance ?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.13%

AG is all i will say
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.18%

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    AG is all i will say

thats all you need to say
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

FWIW, They are usually good, and have good feedback across most of the boards...

holy

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 11:47 AM
  2. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 04:54 PM
  4. clen not working
    By parry in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 04:56 PM