Epistane & A1 Cycle Support Stack...too simple?

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
I plan on running these two with an added liver support supp, my question is is this too simple a pct for a 30-40-40-40-40(mgs/day) to maintain gains and not mess me up?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Noooo!!!!...it isn't a PCT at all....it is merely support supps.

Keep tryin my friend

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
So I use the A1 cycle support and the epistane together, thenfinish with say..advanced pct by anabolic xtremes?

The epistane website has got me all messed up I suppose.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Bro preload the Cycle Support 10-14 days before you start cycle and run it the whole time you on Epi. For pct you should go with low dosed nolva 20/20/10/10 and Post Cycle Support(it was designed for epi pct by the sinner). I wish you the best bro.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
does the cycle support that comes with epi last the whole month on epi plus the preload of 10-14 days bro...my stuffs on delivery thanks bro

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Always use a serm on epi or any other PH. I know a few people who have had some rebound gyno after running epi.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the cycle support that comes with epi last the whole month on epi plus the preload of 10-14 days bro...my stuffs on delivery thanks bro
No it wuld not. What you can do is buy a cheap bottle of hawthorne berry and preload that for 14 days then use the Cycle Support during the cycle. Good luck bro.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
thanks...greatly appreciated...i will let you know my results under AI products and epi.

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys you are really helpful, great place to learn!

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Im starting my epi run on monday. I will keep you updated.
I train monday to friday:
mon-chest
tues-back
wen-legs
thur-shoulders
fri-arms

I will be dosing like this:
day 1-10
20/30/30/40
AIs ready to go.
started preloading milk thistle and hawthorn berry on monday.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
So I use the A1 cycle support and the epistane together, thenfinish with say..advanced pct by anabolic xtremes?

The epistane website has got me all messed up I suppose.
You have a lot of learning to do.

Jayburned

Jayburned

Banned
Awards
oh thank you all knowing rugger, nevermind prohormones anyway this whole "steroid section" is actually a prohormone section and it sucks.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No it would not with a preload. If money is a issue preload with hawthorne berry for 10-14 days then use the Cycle Support during the cycle.:)

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
check my log under: shaunnners epistane log raw power:bb3: