Help getting cycle together

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a Anavar cycle, was thinking of run 40-50 mg a day for 8 weeks. For PCT I'll have Nolva probably at 40/40/20/20. What I was wondering is if I could run Phera (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) for the first 4 weeks. I already have a bottle of the stuff. Do people do that? I've heard of people kick starting a cycle of test with phera. I know phera would be wet gains and anavar would be dry. Thanks for any info or comments, will rep.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a Anavar cycle, was thinking of run 40-50 mg a day for 8 weeks. For PCT I'll have Nolva probably at 40/40/20/20. What I was wondering is if I could run Phera (17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol) for the first 4 weeks. I already have a bottle of the stuff. Do people do that? I've heard of people kick starting a cycle of test with phera. I know phera would be wet gains and anavar would be dry. Thanks for any info or comments, will rep.

I wouldn't......run Phera seperately(different stack):clap2:

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established

Well to start, if you really wanted to see some nice gains, i'd throw in test: say 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks on top of the anavar. Trust me, once you add test, things are never the same again...

Second, if you're set on running just the anavar and no injectable, i would pump up the dose to at least 80mg a day (preferably 100) and i wouldn't run it longer than 6 weeks. Anavar is a vary mild and weak a.s.

And lastly, the reason why people don't run 2 orals together, no matter how mild one is, is because the are ALL toxic to the liver and could cause some serious stress/strain/damage on your body for that reason alone.

PCT looks fine though.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
That is the bare minimum I would run with anavar. It is very mild, and it takes a considerable amount to see any results. I would not stack the phera with it, just run the var alone. Keep in mind that its not going to produce huge gains, even at high mgs...

holy

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the reason I can't run test with it is I have a drug test coming up in dec. The detection time for test is like 3 months, and var is 3 weeks. Should I just run a constant 80mg the whole cycle or start at like 50-60 and work up to 80mg?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the reason I can't run test with it is I have a drug test coming up in dec. The detection time for test is like 3 months, and var is 3 weeks. Should I just run a constant 80mg the whole cycle or start at like 50-60 and work up to 80mg?
Just run 80mg right from the start