m-drol cycle help

dumbxassx

Awards
hi guys i was planning on doing a cycle of mdrol followed with nolva for pct. i have done a cycle of epistane in the past and had great results while one it but however due to improper pct i lost much of my results ):

my cycle will be.

mdrol

i will be taking cycle support while on it and then my pct will be nolva

what do u guys think am i missing anything?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think you should ditch nolva and use clomid instead at 100/50/50/50

with arimidex .5 mg

dumbxassx

Awards
yea? wat kind of gains do u think i would get from that. my long term goal is to get to 185 and keep bodyfat very low as of now im at about 6/7 percent i wouldnt mind getting to like 10 but no higher though. you think theres anything that cycle is missing though?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have you tried to get ur weight up naturally? your reall tall and reall light man

dumbxassx

Awards
yea ive busted my ass in the gym for years somepounds came at the beginning but for about the last year nothing rly until i used epistane. i guess im just naturally very thin ): it might have to do w the fact i have tothpick legs hahah, i mean i push 225 and for my weight i think thats not to bad

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lets see ur diet man, gimme a 24 hour recall on what u had yesterday up until today

good rule of thumb

protein 1.5g
carb 2-3 g
fat ,5 g

all per pound of bodyweight. and adjust accordingly

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Lol for real. 6'1 160? Jesus christ.

dumbxassx

Awards
hm thats a hard one...
started of the morning with a bagel and a half scoop of ON whey and casesin mixed then had a power bar at about 10, at 12 i had a kaserroll w ham and chesse on it and an apple, at about 3 had a bowl of pasta and some milk then went to the gym and did back an hour later after that had whey shake 25g(i always mix w whole milk so add a few grams there) at about 5 had a sandwhich aain then ate dinner at about 630 had steak some broccoli and potattos, at about 8 had some yogurt then at bed time around 11 had a casesine whey mix shake again followed by some yougurt and then a couple slices of bread thats yesterdays food.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lets try not to flame him guys and give him advice, if we act like dicks hes not gunna go the direction he should go.

to the OP post your diet, do compound movements, eat ALOT, when you gain another 20 pounds.... then you may think about it, if you hit a plataeu, but if your still gaining then dont bother with juice,

with that low a body fat, you can easily gain 20 pounds and be at 10percent BF

dumbxassx

Awards
thanks crazyfool i think ill just try that for a little while, but i dont bust this plataeu soon i most likely will go with the cycle

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks crazyfool i think ill just try that for a little while, but i dont bust this plataeu soon i most likely will go with the cycle

or you can use MAX OUT and HYPERDROL X2 and run it 50days

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yea ive busted my ass in the gym for years somepounds came at the beginning but for about the last year nothing rly until i used epistane. i guess im just naturally very thin ): it might have to do w the fact i have tothpick legs hahah, i mean i push 225 and for my weight i think thats not to bad

busting ur ass in the gym is about 20% of the battle. u need to learn proper nutrition. 6'1 160 is way to light to start using steroids. tweak ur diet and see what the gains are like.

dumbxassx

Awards
wat exactly are those? and would they need any pct.. what kid of gains ?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm thats a hard one...
started of the morning with a bagel and a half scoop of ON whey and casesin mixed not enough protein or fat, and choose whole wheat

then had a power bar at about 10, not enough protein

at 12 i had a kaserroll w ham and chesse on it and an apple, not sure how much you ate of this but 4 whole eggs with 4 ounces of turkey and 2 packs of oatmeal would be good here

at about 3 had a bowl of pasta and some milk there no protein have a whey isolate shake about 40g protein with the pasta

then went to the gym

and did back an hour later after that had whey shake 25g(i always mix w whole milk so add a few grams there) use 80g waxymaize and 40g whey isolate

at about 5 had a sandwhich aain thengotta be more specific here

ate dinner at about 630 had steak some broccoli and potattos, at about more specific, how many ounces of steak, how much potatos?

8 had some yogurt then at bed time around not enough protein or fat

11 had a casesine whey mix shake again followed by some yougurt and then a couple slices of bread thats yesterdays food.protein and fat would be a good choice
theres my input take it or leave it.