fast acting sustadrol?

protein1031

Awards
what do you guys think of this product? im trying to stay at the same weight but go up in strength and muscle mass but go down in fat. currently im taking fast acting h-drol and im 5 days into my cycle.

im 215lbs and want to get down to 200 but not lose my muscle mass just fat.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so you've decided to go the steroid route? ok well...before even doing a cycle your diet and training should be spot on. personally i would not use fast action..alot of people do not like the products, overall they seem to be ineffective by the general consensus. if you wanted to lose weight and keep your muscle, you could have just done an ECA stack or got some clenbuterol. your diet is one of the most important factors however. do you even have proper support supps or a proper pct lined up?

protein1031

Awards
yeah im currently taking milk thistle for liver care
and plan on taking mhp t-bombs for my pct
my diet is good eating 5-6 health small meals a day
with a lot of protein in my diet

what do you guys think of sustadrol?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

i think you're gonna need more than t-bomb for pct. you are going to need nolva. looks like a h-drol, superdrol, phera compound which is like death for your liver.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
for me personally support supps are not needed. I've had blood work done while taking them and while not taking them and everything checked out fine. If i were you I would have run an ECA stack or Some clen like the previous poster stated. Since your already on h-drol run it for i guess 4 weeks. I would advise to run it for 6 weeks but that's for a lean bulk. U should lean out a bit though if ur diet is on point.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AGAIN IT IS NOT GOING TO DO WHAT YOU WANT STERIODS ARE NOT FOR LOSING LBS. DIET AND TRAINING ARE WHERE YOU NEED TO FOCUS.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for me personally support supps are not needed. I've had blood work done while taking them and while not taking them and everything checked out fine. If i were you I would have run an ECA stack or Some clen like the previous poster stated. Since your already on h-drol run it for i guess 4 weeks. I would advise to run it for 6 weeks but that's for a lean bulk. U should lean out a bit though if ur diet is on point.
This has to rank in the top 3 of worse advise I have ever seen on this board. No supports and run Clen wow are you trying to kill someone with the blood pressure nightmare this will cause:frustrate

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Bro your using steriods for the wrong reason and you do not have a clue about support supps or pct. Please put down the steriods and get you diet and training right for a few years and then research for a few months and run them then if you still want to.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This has to rank in the top 3 of worse advise I have ever seen on this board. No supports and run Clen wow are you trying to kill someone with the blood pressure nightmare this will cause:frustrate
And this is coming from a rep who sells support supps:think:

I understand you want too look out for his health that's why i said I personally don't use support supps because I never needed too my bloodwork always came back fine with or without. Does he have a bp condition I don't know. If he does he shouldn't be using anything but meds from a dr. He never stated that so i didn't suggest to take something such as hawthorn berry. honestly Blood pressure is the only thing i would be worried about so i will say your argument is valid in that sense. As far as using ryr for cholesterol then having to take coq10 and all that i personally believe it is not nessecary and have blood tests to back taht up but to each his own. To say that was top 3 in the worst advice given on this board is a little exaggerated no? I've heard much worse advice given then advising someone that support supps are overrated. I'm sure your are of of the guys that say if you run a methyl and you don't take milk thistle say good bye to your liver....come one bro lets be realistic.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And this is coming from a rep who sells support supps:think:

I understand you want too look out for his health that's why i said I personally don't use support supps because I never needed too my bloodwork always came back fine with or without. Does he have a bp condition I don't know. If he does he shouldn't be using anything but meds from a dr. He never stated that so i didn't suggest to take something such as hawthorn berry. honestly Blood pressure is the only thing i would be worried about so i will say your argument is valid in that sense. As far as using ryr for cholesterol then having to take coq10 and all that i personally believe it is not nessecary and have blood tests to back taht up but to each his own. To say that was top 3 in the worst advice given on this board is a little exaggerated no? I've heard much worse advice given then advising someone that support supps are overrated. I'm sure your are of of the guys that say if you run a methyl and you don't take milk thistle say good bye to your liver....come one bro lets be realistic.
Running Clen with a steriod while saying that support supps are not needed is really bad advise. The least you could have done was tell him to run hawthorne berry. I did not mention any products in this thread so you can throw that arguement out the window.

He should not be running steriods if he is looking to drop lbs period. He needs to focus on diet and training not steriods and Clen at thi point.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
please tell me where i stated to run clen with steroids.

"If i were you I would have run an ECA stack or Some clen like the previous poster stated. Since your already on h-drol run it for i guess 4 weeks."

I never said to run them together. I said running support supps while using hdrol was not neccessary. Please read other users posts more carefully in the future before trying to make them look stupid. Thanks:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
please tell me where i stated to run clen with steroids.

"If i were you I would have run an ECA stack or Some clen like the previous poster stated. Since your already on h-drol run it for i guess 4 weeks."

I never said to run them together. I said running support supps while using hdrol was not neccessary. Please read other users posts more carefully in the future before trying to make them look stupid. Thanks:cheers:
Bro not trying to make you look stupid at all. I am trying to say we should not be telling someone to run any of these things without having diet and training on point. It is clear from his posts that he really has no idea what he is doing. Have a great day.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree but the op is already 5 days into his cycle.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Bro your using steriods for the wrong reason and you do not have a clue about support supps or pct. Please put down the steriods and get you diet and training right for a few years and then research for a few months and run them then if you still want to.
agreed

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
not gonna get into the argument about whether or not the OP should be taking steroids

but to answer the question Fast Action Sustadrol is bunk... i used it for 3 weeks b/c i was sent a bottle by accident and it did nothing

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not gonna get into the argument about whether or not the OP should be taking steroids

but to answer the question Fast Action Sustadrol is bunk... i used it for 3 weeks b/c i was sent a bottle by accident and it did nothing
Well I am happy you did not have to pay for it.

clark913

Awards
I've seen good things from this stuff. 2 guys I play football with have taken it and they really responded well to it. I'm thinking of getting it next time they get some!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've seen good things from this stuff. 2 guys I play football with have taken it and they really responded well to it. I'm thinking of getting it next time they get some!
you do know this is a year old thread?