After a steroids cycle...

bildBig

Awards
After a cycle of steroids, will it be harder to gain lean mass without the use of supplements? Will steroids be needed consistently after their first use? I am considering a cycle in a few months and am hesitant since I don't want to need to rely on steroids to gain mass. I am only thinking of doing one cycle and then continue building naturally. Any comments are welcome!

Luck 6

Awards
Lets put it this way.. It's much easier to gain a pound of muscle at 180 lbs. then it is at 210 lbs.

So, while steroids won't hinder your natural gains.. They will push you into a new weight/strength class where it is more difficult to gain added weight (you need to eat more, train harder, sleep well ect.)

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
After a cycle of steroids, will it be harder to gain lean mass without the use of supplements? Will steroids be needed consistently after their first use? I am considering a cycle in a few months and am hesitant since I don't want to need to rely on steroids to gain mass. I am only thinking of doing one cycle and then continue building naturally. Any comments are welcome!
If that is the case, then don't use steroids. It's a slippery slope to many. Once you see the "new you" and potential with steroids, you seem to fall in love with them. I'm not speaking for everyone, but for many this is the case.

I find myself doing more and more "stuff" to reach new aesthetic goals. It all starts with easy "orals" and from there the sky's the limit and before you know it, you're puttin' on a space suit.

-Papa!-

bildBig

Awards
Would you consider taking a ph in the same category? I was thinking about starting a cycle of mass fx, then after all is well, move up to 3-ad. Depending on how I handle it, in the long run, my first cycle was going to be Primobolan and Trenbolone. I understand about all the "I love the results" addiction, but physically will it have negative effects on going to back to natural? Thanks for the quick responses! If i decide to wait, what is a good goal to set on lean muscle weight to then consider going for juice?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Would you consider taking a ph in the same category? I was thinking about starting a cycle of mass fx, then after all is well, move up to 3-ad. Depending on how I handle it, in the long run, my first cycle was going to be Primobolan and Trenbolone. I understand about all the "I love the results" addiction, but physically will it have negative effects on going to back to natural? Thanks for the quick responses! If i decide to wait, what is a good goal to set on lean muscle weight to then consider going for juice?
What do you mean, "Would you consider taking a ph in the same category?"?

I do not think it will have a negative impact on going back to natural. Steroid users do this quite often. But looking at your height/weight, it appears as though you have the ability to put on a lot more mass befor jumping on the steroid bandwagon.

I would recommend you get your diet, training, and rest routines tweaked and get to 5'10" 200lbs (<15% body fat) before using steroids. IMHO. If you don't have these three facets of mass gaining down, any steroid-based gains will be lost anyways post-cycle. I am not aware of any steroid cycle that is permanent (meaning 100% of the gains will remain indefinitely post-cycle).

bildBig

Awards
I have a basic understanding of diet, training and rest. I go to a technical school for Certified Personal Training. I agree that I can gain quite an extra bit of weight naturally, but what are the benefits of staying like this until 200+lbs? Do you suggest using a mild supplement like Mass FX in addition to the basic supplements to gain weight up to the point where I begin a cycle? I really appreciate your quick responses!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would recommend you get your diet, training, and rest routines tweaked and get to 5'10" 200lbs (<15% body fat) before using steroids. IMHO. If you don't have these three facets of mass gaining down, any steroid-based gains will be lost anyways post-cycle. I am not aware of any steroid cycle that is permanent (meaning 100% of the gains will remain indefinitely post-cycle).
agreed. 5'10 162 is a stick build. Work on mass.

bildBig

Awards
I'm trying. Any key suggestions? I know eat, eat, eat. What has helped you the most to build up to 223lbs?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
So, while steroids won't hinder your natural gains.. They will push you into a new weight/strength class where it is more difficult to gain added weight (you need to eat more, train harder, sleep well ect.)

(you need to eat more, train harder, sleep well ect.)
BINGO. As you put on mass, you must continually eat to support that mass.

bildBig

Awards
There is no reason to disrespect. Thanks for the advice.