Cyclo Tren advice (2nd cycle)

stratus

stratus

Awards
Hi guys.

I'm new to this forum. I just completed a 12-week cycle of cyclotren with proper PCT that lasted about 30 days. Good thing I stocked up with an equal supply before they pulled this awesome product off the shelves.

Now I've been off PCT for a couple of weeks, I really want to get on with my next cycle. My "boys" are functioning properly. I would like to know if I should wait several more weeks, or if I can just jump on this again now. Patience is not one of my virtues, but I really don't want to cause any permanent damage to my natural test production. I am 27 years old.

Need advice on this point. Preferably within the hour since I want to go have a workout tonight.

Thanks for the input guys. :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks of a "tren" product is just dumb. i would say 6 weeks MAX. that is just way too much and can be way too suppressive. for your next cycle i would wait 4 months. typically the time for a next cycle is time on + pct = time off. give yourself some time man. you might feel ok now..but who knows.

stratus

stratus

Awards
I knew I was kidding myself with that post of mine. I definitely felt the suppression with the 12 weeks. It was downright frustrating at times in the sack and I sometimes had to use Viapro. -_-

Thanks for checking my ever-present urge for instant and prolonged gratification, though :D

It's honestly good news to me because it means I have two six-week cycles left, and no need to rush into my next one. Thanks man

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You did 12 weeks of 'tren'? Lol jesus. I'd say you need at least 6 months off.

stratus

stratus

Awards
The stuff's not going anywhere...

I didn't realize from the research I did that cyclotren was in the ballpark of potency of real trenbolone acetate, even though I am aware that the former is a designer steroid and not a prohormone. I had no backne, or other androgenic sides, very hard/dry gains, no estrogen bloat... but yes, I did get shut the hell down.

Believe me when I tell you I did a lot of tamoxifen near and after the end of that cycle, starting with 40mg ED for the first three weeks, then cutting it to 20mg ED for another three weeks. The boys are back in town...

So now I just need to be patient and keep training and eating right.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Just because your boys are back doesn't mean your test is back at par. You're gonna need to wait a while to be able to cycle safely again.

stratus

stratus

Awards
Just because your boys are back doesn't mean your test is back at par. You're gonna need to wait a while to be able to cycle safely again.
I concur... I'm just glad I didn't really screw myself over in the last weeks. Could've been a lot worse from what I'm now learning.

I am definitely going to wait and just concentrate on keeping the gains I made.

Thanks again :D

Top Myths
1) Cardio is necessary to lose weight
THANK YOU!!! Someone said it...

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
fyi...tamoxifen is going to do **** if you get gyno. cyclotren is a progestin compound, meaning you will not get estrogen related gyno but rather progesterone induced gyno. i would use clomid for the next cycle and also PowerFull or P-5-P in the PCT

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You very well could be messed up. 12 weeks is absolutely unheard of. I'd pony up and get some blood work done. You don't have to feel ****ed up to be ****ed up.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fyi...tamoxifen is going to do **** if you get gyno. cyclotren is a progestin compound, meaning you will not get estrogen related gyno but rather progesterone induced gyno. i would use clomid for the next cycle and also PowerFull or P-5-P in the PCT
cabergoline/clomid..... thats the way to go if you dont want to risk it... P-5-P and powerfull are good for weak progestins but tren is anything but... should have both letro and caber on hand if running it IMO.

stratus

stratus

Awards
cabergoline/clomid..... thats the way to go if you dont want to risk it... P-5-P and powerfull are good for weak progestins but tren is anything but... should have both letro and caber on hand if running it IMO.
I've never been particularly gyno-prone, but I'll defer to people's better judgment as to what sort of PCT is appropriate for the compound in question.

I suppose I will "pony up" and get some bloodwork done when my uninsured ass can afford it. I know it's the right thing to do, but my lifts have not decreased, my balls have gotten larger, and my body weight/composition has stayed the same. I even eat cake sometimes. No joke.

Will keep checking this thread... meantime it's time to go train.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've never been particularly gyno-prone, but I'll defer to people's better judgment as to what sort of PCT is appropriate for the compound in question.

I suppose I will "pony up" and get some bloodwork done when my uninsured ass can afford it. I know it's the right thing to do, but my lifts have not decreased, my balls have gotten larger, and my body weight/composition has stayed the same. I even eat cake sometimes. No joke.

Will keep checking this thread... meantime it's time to go train.
in all honesty you should be fine. a test booster and having something on hand for a flare up (caber and/or letro) would be wise.

Just dont go running another cycle for a while, this is just a matter of time kind of thing and if you jump the right hoops then you should be gravy..... blood is over rated IMO and for someone like myself (and obviously you) that are uninsured its just not practical...... do what your sposed to do and if you have to THEN get blood done.

stratus

stratus

Awards
in all honesty you should be fine. a test booster and having something on hand for a flare up (caber and/or letro) would be wise.

Just dont go running another cycle for a while, this is just a matter of time kind of thing and if you jump the right hoops then you should be gravy..... blood is over rated IMO and for someone like myself (and obviously you) that are uninsured its just not practical...... do what your sposed to do and if you have to THEN get blood done.
Hah, still need to get my ass out the door... a test booster such as trib? ZMA? I have been using both of these religiously following the tamoxifen (and as per previous suggestions will use clomid after the next cycle, which, also as per previous suggestions, will not begin for another 4-6 months).

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
what kind of gains did you make on your cycle? im not interested in running it, just curious though.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested myself in your results..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what kind of gains did you make on your cycle? im not interested in running it, just curious though.
I'm curious too. 12 fukkin weeks? You make my last 7 week bridge cycle look weak. You need quite a big time off my friend.

stratus

stratus

Awards
I'm curious too. 12 fukkin weeks? You make my last 7 week bridge cycle look weak. You need quite a big time off my friend.
Yeah, it's been a couple weeks since I finished PCT. I plan on hoarding the cyclo tren. Will not start again for at least four months. Besides... I definitely do not need it right now as I continue to make respectable strength and hardness gains on my existing diet, training and non-steroidal supplementation.

But as to those who are curious, I gained 15 lbs of muscle, gained no fat, no water, no gyno - dry, hard, lean gains. Libido began dropping off after week 8 or so. Next time, I plan on using clomid rather than tamoxifen for PCT, and will run the tren itself for 6 weeks max (that's 1.5 bottles of the stuff for one cycle). Time off will total the duration of the cycle + PCT as I have been advised in this thread. Then I will do another 6-week cycle and do PCT again.

My vascularity and hardness is still the same as it was since the day I stopped the tren. Again, I attribute this to solid training and diet, and proven non-steroidal supplements (PM me if you want the laundry list). Out of the small variety of designer gear I have taken over the past few years, this is the only one where I've actually kept over 90% of my gains (unlike SD which also made me feel like **** after a couple weeks even with Cycle Support, and I lost most of my gains - everyone reacts differently).

Again thank you for the advice and I take it very seriously. Next time I will ask first before I do something potentially compromising.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks is too long......

Though i remember Ziquor stating 6-8 weeks is what he would recommend due to it being somewhat of a mild compound.

The norm is 6-8 weeks. From all the guys and trainers i talk to about it.

I recommend the clomid, clomid/ldex for a progestin cycle as well.... for an 8 weeker. 4 weeks, i say go OTC PCT.

Thanks for listening OP. You get reps for your last statement.

Pfull(l-dopa), p-5-p, B6, chasteberry, vitex may help with prolactin

Bromo and Caber definately will,,,,,,,,,,, Letro is a bad mofo.........

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
tren, while very similar to trenbolone in structure, actually converts to dienelone - something about the human body being unable to put in the necessary double bond or something.

stratus

stratus

Awards
Thanks for listening OP. You get reps for your last statement.
Heheh, thanks for that bro. I feel that on any forum, too many people open up a thread, talk about what they did and when they found out they did something potentially stupid or hazardous they start in on the defensive posturing. That's not what I'm about - I'm one of those guys that really wants to learn all that is learnable, even though I sometimes have a "put-my-head-in-the-sand" tendency that goes contrary to that.

Bottom line is, if someone well-versed in the biochemistry of steroidal compounds tells me that I have executed a bad idea, I am going to heed it and not repeat the mistake. Imagine if I had done another 12 weeks... not good...

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Heheh, thanks for that bro. I feel that on any forum, too many people open up a thread, talk about what they did and when they found out they did something potentially stupid or hazardous they start in on the defensive posturing. That's not what I'm about - I'm one of those guys that really wants to learn all that is learnable, even though I sometimes have a "put-my-head-in-the-sand" tendency that goes contrary to that.

Bottom line is, if someone well-versed in the biochemistry of steroidal compounds tells me that I have executed a bad idea, I am going to heed it and not repeat the mistake. Imagine if I had done another 12 weeks... not good...

24 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ouch my nutz just crawled up thinking about that massive shutdown...........

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Training Forum 3
Anabolics 4
Supplement Logs 0
Supplements 3