bigger gains than on havoc? - AnabolicMinds.com

bigger gains than on havoc?

1. New Member

bigger gains than on havoc?

Hey guys I need ya'lls opinion...I am 24 years old and have been training 11 years now. I am 5'10 200lbs and keep around 14% body fat. I am in the process of finishing a much needed 3 week break. Wheen the break is over I will get back into training for about 2 weeks then I want to get back on something...I have only taken 2 cycles in the past. My first cycle of mass tabs then a low dose cycle of havoc. I have not taken a pro-hormone in about nince months now. On mass tabs I gained about 6 pounds of muscle and kept five and gained 8 lbs on the havoc cycle and kept close to seven. I would love to put on 12 or 13 lbs over about 6 weeks. What would a good cycle be considering I chose havoc b/c of how safe and for the most part side efect free it is. My havoc cycle was one week of 10 and then after of 20 till I went back down to 10 my last week. If I up the dosage on a havoc cycle to 30 and 40 could I acheive my goal by that? Or would another pro hormone be better? Thanks for all input.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

First, Havoc/Epi/E-Max are steroids. Not prohormones.

Secondly, to increase the reward you have to increase the risk. If you enjoy the mild side-effects and little long-term damage from the above, then stick with what you know. If you run a higher dosage (say, 10/20/30, 30, 30, 40), you may see higher gains. We aren't your body so we can't say for sure. My first cycle of Havoc netted me 15lb and I kept 12 doing the above dosages, for example. Another person could wind up with only 6lb and a lot of back/joint pain.

For "guaranteed" (and I use that loosely) gains in the double digits, you will need something with a higher Q. PheraPlex, Superdrol clones, etc. The side effects are usually very noticeable and quite painful. The damage to your liver is also much greater and a SERM is absolutely REQUIRED. If you can't get one, don't even think about this option.

Comfort and respectable gains or Pain and larger, drier gains.

Also, the former is much cheaper on the wallet and the body than the latter.

Your call.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman1414 View Post
    Hey guys I need ya'lls opinion...I am 24 years old and have been training 11 years now. I am 5'10 200lbs and keep around 14% body fat. I am in the process of finishing a much needed 3 week break. Wheen the break is over I will get back into training for about 2 weeks then I want to get back on something...I have only taken 2 cycles in the past. My first cycle of mass tabs then a low dose cycle of havoc. I have not taken a pro-hormone in about nince months now. On mass tabs I gained about 6 pounds of muscle and kept five and gained 8 lbs on the havoc cycle and kept close to seven. I would love to put on 12 or 13 lbs over about 6 weeks. What would a good cycle be considering I chose havoc b/c of how safe and for the most part side efect free it is. My havoc cycle was one week of 10 and then after of 20 till I went back down to 10 my last week. If I up the dosage on a havoc cycle to 30 and 40 could I acheive my goal by that? Or would another pro hormone be better? Thanks for all input.

And remember to continue proper training and diet my friend. Running any of those compounds on a bulk cycle should realistically give you double digit gains...again provided cals,carbs and protein are in place.

Good Luck
    •   

4. New Member

great advice

appreciate the advice...I am really into squating, deadlifting, and benching... I am a bodybuilder that uses power movements for a base...I am going to eat normally while on it and that for me is force feeding most of the time and scheduled out meals. I think this is one of the best forums on the net if not the best.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I stacked propadrol (ast) with mine and it hit pretty quick. wasn't bad as far as sides go.
  6. New Member

try running a superdrol/epi stack for about 15 weeks, heard great things. make sure your sides and PCT is carefully planned out. I'd recommended buying some taurine for the back pumps. its cheap and saves a lot of back-ache.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gettingully1 View Post
    try running a superdrol/epi stack for about 15 weeks, heard great things. make sure your sides and PCT is carefully planned out. I'd recommended buying some taurine for the back pumps. its cheap and saves a lot of back-ache.
    15 weeks?!!!

dont listen to this guy. (i hope you are joking)

so you gained 8 pounds on 10/20/20/10 cycle of havoc?

I think it will depend on how much you eat but it seems you respond really well to havoc. 30/40/40/40 would get you 12-13lbs imo as long as you eat train and rest right.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

I also recommend getting some life insurance if you listen to this guy wow.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Personally I prefer 84.7 weeks of 200mg worth of a-bombs ED

Similar Forum Threads

1. Better gains: Superdrol vs Epistane(Havoc)?
    By Eightpak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 164
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 10:49 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:41 PM
  3. 3 weeks in... look bigger but no gains
    By pdigs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 02:41 PM
  4. Havoc:puffy/bigger nips
    By Rugger in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9