beating a dead horse

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
i know this is probably asked all the time but i am 22 5'11" and 170lb and i was looking for a hard lean bulk supplement and an energy supplement. for energy im taken no-xplode bc i have exp with it.

anyone have any insight on h-drol:bb:

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
i know this is probably asked all the time but i am 22 5'11" and 170lb and i was looking for a hard lean bulk supplement and an energy supplement. for energy im taken no-xplode bc i have exp with it.

H-drol would be a descent beginner PH cycle....Check out the Competitive Edge Labs forum for that

Possibly even a pulse Epistane or Havoc cycle....

Research those my friend...trust me...it pays off

I spend,at least, 2 or 3 months researching before I do any PH cycle.

Good Luck

And Remember...PCT is the KEY:clap2:

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
ya research is understandable and i have nolvadex the syrum for my pct but in your research what have you found to give me few pointers im not exactly ignorant to this subject i have researched juices and ph and i actually had great results with a month worth of methyl 1 alpha ( got many steroid lectures off a 40$ bottle)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ya research is understandable and i have nolvadex the syrum for my pct but in your research what have you found to give me few pointers im not exactly ignorant to this subject i have researched juices and ph and i actually had great results with a month worth of methyl 1 alpha ( got many steroid lectures off a 40$ bottle)
o its great you have syrum for pct. does that come with a side for truth? as for juices...cranberry, grape, orange?

first of all its SERM. you do know steroids and ph's are totally different correct? did u even run pct with methyl-1?

for energy im taken no-xplode bc i have exp with it.

o so you have experience with overpriced caffeine? i think u need more research before you upgrade to anything else.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard dead horses are a natural source of boldenone...but you really have to beat the crap out of them.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
well about the noxplode i liked the way it made me feel versus caffeine ive used caffeine pills etc and i just feel more "there" with the no xplode plus it doesnt taste bad....

and no i did not know about pct when i hit the m1a bc i was young and did not do any research but thankfully no side effects

but i found this forum awhile back and learned alot

with hormones how is Ph and steroids different when talking about pct......generally speaking isnt it all about controlling your hormones so there is no shut downs etc etc

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I heard dead horses are a natural source of boldenone...but you really have to beat the crap out of them.
:goodpost:

LOL. So the bold is in the horse crap? Interesting....I'm gonna start selling horse $hit at the local highschools...make a killing. Gonna start w/the emo kids....swole 'em up so they don't fit in their tournaquette-pants.