Torque/3-ad Stack: Help/advice/anything

squirl

Banned
Awards
Well,

I am soon going to be starting a Geared Up Torque/3-AD cycle. I am not yet starting it, I will be in the next couple of weeks or so. My dad is a doctor and has told me to make sure I am using a good PCT.

For the ongoing cycle, I will start taking AI's Cycle Support before/while/and some after my cycle. I will order the AI in a couple of days and possibly take it 1-2 weeks before I start the cycle.

Any suggestions or advice?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
are you shtting me....

hey donkey..posting the same thread in a different section?...what don't you get??? you're like a little kid you go to dad and don't get the answer you want so you go to mom......and I hardly doubt your dad "the doctor" has a clue at what you plan to put in your body....you're a fool, smarten up and do some reasearch for your body's sake cause your mind is clueless!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/105539-ax-3-ad.html

squirl

Banned
Awards
I also failed to say that I am also ordering a liver protectant called MRM LiverX. Good idea?

squirl

Banned
Awards
R-MAC, F*** off. It's people like you who make ppl discouraged from these forums cause all you want to do is bash at someone trying to get advice. My dad is a doctor jack @$$, 50 years in the making as a Orthopedic (AND SPORTS MEDICINE). He didn't agree with the stack but he did give me helpful advice afterall unlike you.

So if you don't have anything useful to say then really, f*** off cause I don't want to hear it. Go somewhere else and cry.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
R-MAC, F*** off. It's people like you who make ppl discouraged from these forums cause all you want to do is bash at someone trying to get advice. My dad is a doctor jack @$$, 50 years in the making as a Orthopedic (AND SPORTS MEDICINE). He didn't agree with the stack but he did give me helpful advice afterall unlike you.

So if you don't have anything useful to say then really, f*** off cause I don't want to hear it. Go somewhere else and cry.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOW :clap2: now only if you put that much effort into to some research mabye you'd understand...

again WOW :clap2: orthopedic doctor...that's relevant

AND actually it's people LIKE you that hurt the supplement industry...because you pop anything in your mouth without having a clue...regardless OF the advice NOT only from me but from about 7 other people in your OTHER thread telling you NOT...I repeat NOT to do this....

Why did you start a new thread again..oh yeah...it's cause everyone ...oh nevermind.....I'm going to go cry

squirl

Banned
Awards
I started this new thread because like I said, I will still be taking the cycle and wanted advice on pre-post cycle, advice on the actual cycle intake and everything else.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well,

I am soon going to be starting a Geared Up Torque/3-AD cycle. I am not yet starting it, I will be in the next couple of weeks or so. My dad is a doctor and has told me to make sure I am using a good PCT.

For the ongoing cycle, I will start taking AI's Cycle Support before/while/and some after my cycle. I will order the AI in a couple of days and possibly take it 1-2 weeks before I start the cycle.

Any suggestions or advice?
and what is said "good pct"?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry man, but this is why you've been getting flamed...

please do more research...PCS is not gonna cut it for PCT on a stack like this. PCS was developed for mild cycles...superdrol is one of the most potent orals available!

good place to start:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

my rec, spend a few months reading before starting something like this...you don't seem to know what you're playing with.

this isn't a flame, just a rec to keep you from harming yourself.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
and, DO NOT start a cycle until you have all your support sups and PCT on hand!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe Post Cycle Support by AI.
LOL

you are obviously on top of it. 6'2" and yet to cross the 200 pound mark, you should eat more.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
np man, we all gotta start somewhere!

I know you're gonna do some research, but one more tip that you might not find:

very few people run SD for more than 3 weeks and first time users can get great results at low doses...like 10mg per day.

I've got you started a little on research and pointed you in the right direction on researching PCT, now keep reading!

when you think you've got everything put together then post a thread with your proposed cycle:
duration and dosing scheme
support supps and how you plan to run them
PCT
and your goals for the cycle.​
along with anything else you can think of...once it looks like you've thought it out then we'll cretique what you've got and give you advice.

I don't want to see this thread for a while though...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...check out the link in my signature for my last log.

the first post there is kinda what's expected information wise.

squirl

Banned
Awards
Sounds good man. See like I said, all I wanted to know was helpful advice and I just got a lot. Two of my buddies jumped straight into this cycle but I think I am not going to. My dad can perscribe me with that nolva when I need it. I will keep doing my research and after I have bought and have all the pre-post cycle supplements I will start the cycle. Maybe it will be around January or so. Thanks alot!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Your dad prescribes you nolva huh? What a reputable guy, sounds like he has a lot of integrity.

You should just stop now. It's apparent you have absolutely no idea what you're doing and you're making **** up to try and cover your tracks. I wouldn't be surprised if you're 17 or 18 years old.

squirl

Banned
Awards
Lol I am 20, as said on my profile. He can perscribe me with it. Actually, when called, he has never even heard of it before but said he would look into it. As said before, he doesn't agree with it 'cause any doctor with the right mind would say no, but he will help me out because he can. Nolvadex can be perscribed to anyone, even men. I don't know what exactly you mean by "integrity," since a father would most likely help out their sons any time. Since he has been my physician my whole life I think it is safe to say that he can, and has, perscribed me with much stuff for health benefits without his "integrity" being questioned.

I'm not trying to "cover up my tracks," I am simply coming in here for advice, which I have recieved. I don't understand why people can't just keep their smart ass comments to themselves. All I wanted was help, not some fag telling me my dads "integrity" is low because has done more in one lifetime than you could imagine doing in 10 faggot.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Lol I am 20, as said on my profile. He can perscribe me with it. Actually, when called, he has never even heard of it before but said he would look into it. As said before, he doesn't agree with it 'cause any doctor with the right mind would say no, but he will help me out because he can. Nolvadex can be perscribed to anyone, even men. I don't know what exactly you mean by "integrity," since a father would most likely help out their sons any time. Since he has been my physician my whole life I think it is safe to say that he can, and has, perscribed me with much stuff for health benefits without his "integrity" being questioned.

I'm not trying to "cover up my tracks," I am simply coming in here for advice, which I have recieved. I don't understand why people can't just keep their smart ass comments to themselves. All I wanted was help, not some fag telling me my dads "integrity" is low because has done more in one lifetime than you could imagine doing in 10 faggot.

bye bye