severe depression

rombusempire

Awards
I made test prop out of synovex.

I injected 50mg (50mg/mL) of it EOD for 3 days.

Because my I felt sensitive nipples, I took letrozole (0.125 mg--- I cut the tablet in half) and 5mg of tamoxifen the same time I took the test prop.

All was fine and well until today, the gyno aggravated again a bit, so I took another 0.125mg of letrozole. A few hours later, I felt so depressed that I felt suicidal and cannot hold up a normal conversation. My libido has disappeared completely and I my appetite has gone down the drain. My lifts have also gone down.

I have had tamoxifen before, but not letro. Tamoxifen has made me feel very dry and physically weak, but not depression liek this. Can the letro be causing my depression? How about the disappearence of my libido?

I added another 10mg of tamoxifen about 15 mins ago, and my crushing depression seems to be easing. I hypothesize that it was high estrogen that was causing my depression.

Another 5 mins has passed and the depression is easing even more. However, my gyno seems to be getting a bit worse. I am thinkgin perhaps I should have taken tamoxifen at 10mg ED instad of EOD.

As to why I chose to take 5mg EOD and cut teh letro in half...cuz I always try to err on teh side of caution first. But I guess I got burnt for it.

WHat does everyone here think my next shoudl be?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
The depression could be a completely unrelated incident. Mental illnesses are often precipitated by unexpected events and anxiety.

You may suffer from a mental illness and this is your first presentation of the illness.

If you are suffering from suicidal depression you should immediately see your doctor. Don't bother explaining about the steroids if it makes you feel uncomfortable, because it won't affect the treatment the doctor will prescribe.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
libido can be from the low estrogen from letro,

Adex is a much better choiice on cycle, and taken EOD at.5 mg

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
estrogen plays a vital role in the brain, affects your memory along with other things

curqleez

curqleez

Awards
I would just do 10mg nolva and if that don't work go with 20mg ed.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
if u are experiencing sensitivity use nolva at 10mg ed during the cycle. no need for letro on sudh a low dose of test my friend, your doing more harm then good.

JayC

JayC

Awards
Most of your issues are from the letro.. its a terrible AI for men. Your much much better off using Aromasin. Its a superior AI. Far better then letro or adex.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
exactly. letro eliminates estro and since u only had 100mg of test in you which probably didnt even convert u shot ur estro to 0 and went emo.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most of your issues are from the letro.. its a terrible AI for men. Your much much better off using Aromasin. Its a superior AI. Far better then letro or adex.

very well said :clap2:

i still perfer Adex on cycle Aromasin off, but low dose of Aromasin 10mg EOD would work perfect.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly. letro eliminates estro and since u only had 100mg of test in you which probably didnt even convert u shot ur estro to 0 and went emo.

nice use of the word EMO, and i agree, theres no need for letro,

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to the OP

i think your gunna need to start using more test and here are my reasons...

Right now your on cycle and you are a normal male with a normal test level, the amount of test your using now is essentially making your levels higher then physiological levels, so when your body shuts down production, your using a minimal amount of test to even maintain normal function.

id say up it to atleast 300mg per week 500 would be better, and this way you can run an AI on cycle and get great gains.

rombusempire

Awards
Thanks for the posts, everyone, but what I don't get is if the letro destroyed my estrogen levels, how come my gyno aggravated?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
See a Doctor, dont take any more risks.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the posts, everyone, but what I don't get is if the letro destroyed my estrogen levels, how come my gyno aggravated?

thats an unknown thing.... get blood work done and talk to ur doctor. take it from there.