H-Drol & OrestanE Stack Dose Advice

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I have a good buddy of mine that's going to start a stack of C.E.L. H-Drol & Orestan E. He is 6'2" 242 lbs. He is a big guy that wants to gain some strength and lean out a bit.
From all I have read guys that use C.E.L. H-Drol use it for upwards of 8 weeks. He only has 1 bottle of each and was planning on a 30 day (ON CYCLE) at 50mg H-Drol and 2 tabs OrestanE.
Will he benefit from these doses? If he picked up another bottle of H-Drol should he run the Orestan at the beginning of cycle, at the end of cycle, or cut the dosage and run all the way through? Thanks for your help:thumbsup:

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
with him being the size he is at 6'2" 242 lbs. is he gonna see results at 50mg of h-drol a day?
Alot depends on cycle experience.

no more than 6 weeks

if he has experience 50/50/75/75/75/75 or 100 depends on what his body is telling him.

If no experience I would run 5 weeks 50/50/50/75/75

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well depending on his cycle experience...and well his weight..he should run it high like 75 or 100. never should it be run for 8 weeks. methyls should never be. 5-6 weeks the most. orastan e from my understanding is very mild and would be needed in high doses. my recommendation is that he lose some weight first. maybe get down to about 230 then run the cycle. he should try to drop some fat first. i think then he will truely benefit from the cycle. he could do an ECA stack or run some clenbuterol. as for a lean stack..h-drol or havoc/epi would be great options. he can stack it with a very high dose of furazadrol (300mgs+) and could see great results if he has the money to burn because furazadrol is expensive. he could also do h-drol and trenadrol. that would produce some great lean mass and give him great strength. just make sure he has a proper pct.