Hi, Im goin to run my first ph cycle:

weeks.1..........2..........3..........4
epi.....30........30.........30........30
sus....50........50.........50........50

dosage for the first 4 days:

days....1..........2..........3..........4..........|........5 ... etc
epi.....10........10.........20........20..........|........30
sus.....X.........25.........25........50..........|........50

2capsEPI+1capsSUS a.m. and another 1EPI+1SUS p.m. (6 hour between each)

For the whole cycle ill use exactly one pack (90caps) epi and one (60caps) sus500.

As for the pct Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Please lemme know what You guys think ;)

Beside this ill take some vitamins, omega, liverfix etc

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why would u want to stack for ur first cycle? its retarded. if u have bad sides u wont know which compound its from.

SUS500 is a blend of 3 compounds if i remember correctly....PLUS epistane?? come one have some freaking common sense.

do more research. stick to epi for ur first

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why would u want to stack for ur first cycle? its retarded. if u have bad sides u wont know which compound its from.

SUS500 is a blend of 3 compounds if i remember correctly....PLUS epistane?? come one have some freaking common sense.

do more research. stick to epi for ur first
Agreed go Epi solo.

T

Therm

Awards
ok guys but IF i decide to go epi+sus is this cycle ok?

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
i suggest u listen to the other 2 guys ,man epi will be fine for a first time and sus has 3 methly based products in it and stacking methyls is a bad idea JUST RUN EPI ALONE

MrDiode

MrDiode

Awards
No, it's not okay for your first cycle.

You have no idea how your body will react. Sus is incredibly, ridiculously toxic. You will save yourself a ton of money and pain by starting off slow like every other responsible person in this forum.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Run the Epi solo, you'll do great.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I agree with everyone that you should only run Epi for your first PH cycle. However, FYI G.E.T SUS500 is MaxLMG and FinigenX, which are both non-methyls.

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with everyone that you should only run Epi for you first PH cycle. However, FYI G.E.T SUS500 is MaxLMG and FinigenX, which are both non-methyls.
Still to many steriods for a 1st cycle.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
right, which is why I said that I agree to only run Epi...the rest was just an FYI.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im doing this cycle but its certainly not my first.

Havoc (mgs) 30 - 30 - 30 - 30
sus500 (pills) 2 - 2 - 2 - 2

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a first cycle running just epistane would be very smart. I think stacking the two is a waste. He may gain 15lbs of lean weight from a epi/sust cycle, but if he did just an epi cycle he could get 12lbs out of it, diet depending.

Go with just epistane man. Save the epi/sust stack when epi-only cycles arn't workin anymore.

EDIT: Damn i thought this was about real SUST, not a prohormone. Either way...go with only epi for the first cycle even more so!

C

callaway

Awards
SUS500 isn't 3 methyls. 2 progestins + 1 atd

SUS500 Ingredients:
Active Ingredients: Estra-4, 9-Diene-3, 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One 3, 17-Keto-Etiochol-Tnene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), in a Base of Safflower Oil, Gelatin.

The kicker is that they don't tell you how much of each ingredient it contains...

I ran sus500 for my first cycle, and everything went fine. However, stacking sus500 with epi is a poor choice. Choose one, or the other....