AI or Nolva on cycle?

thomps5

Awards
Just something ive been wondering about ( i did search and didnt find anything to this specific question)

Is it possibly to run a very small does of an AI (like reversitol etc) or something like Nolvadex during a wet cycle such as Phera plex..to help reduce the chances of gyno? Ive heard of people doing it for dbol cycles.
Would this possibly hurt your gains? Just thrwing it out there, i know there has been some debate on the topic.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Just something ive been wondering about ( i did search and didnt find anything to this specific question)

Is it possibly to run a very small does of an AI (like reversitol etc) or something like Nolvadex during a wet cycle such as Phera plex..to help reduce the chances of gyno? Ive heard of people doing it for dbol cycles.
Would this possibly hurt your gains? Just thrwing it out there, i know there has been some debate on the topic.
???? So it's a matter of finding that debate material.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
personally during the last phera cycle i ran, i used e-form, getting e-form now is a bit difficult, so, next time i might use something like 6-oxo, something like 100mgs. per night.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
similar question: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/105627-small-dose-tamoxifen.html

save the nolva for pct unless you actually start to develop gyno during your cycle. i would a agree with using eform or TD form but its hard to get now so i would go with one of the OTC AI's but not ATD. i bet 6oxo or 6 bromo would work fine, as was mentioned above, and i would keep the dose on the lower side as well.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would not use any unless I needed it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the ONLY on-cycle AI i would use alongside a designer steroid would be formestane.

save the nolva for PCT. if u run into gyno problems on cycle then stop the Pplex and begin the nolva