Look this over for spawn

lfw33

Awards
Ok I have done a lot of research on this stuff and have been on it for 2 days now. This is what I am taking need some help if this is correct.

Spawn
2 a day for 2 weeks

3 a day for 2 weeks

2 a day for 1 weeks

1 a day for 1 weeks

I also started Liver care by himalaya

I started this the same time that I started spawn

also taking for pre work white flood

taking green magnitude for post

animal pack vitamins

Fish oils

and milk thistle

And at week ssix i will take

reversitol will take as indicated by directions

I will have novlx on hand for pct

xtreme lean

what about testrone xp

My history I have been in the gym for about 9 months consecutive mhy diet is great whole foods all home cooked meals chicken fish ect. and I am 28yr

Any sugestions or does this look ok
please help me out

lfw33

Awards
I have been lifting for years it has just been a consecutive 8 months of being really seriuos.

If spawn is not the time for me then i am cool with that this is why we joibn threads to get advice and give right.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you've been lifting for 8 months seriously there is a chance you're ready, but I'm going to gander that you aren't.

How tall are you? Weight? Body fat?
You should post a picture.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, no offense, but you aren't ready. We aren't doing this to be mean, but to protect you.

Your stats, and specifically your body fat indicate that your training and diet aren't in order to properly, efficiently and safely take advantage of steroids. Now this could be wrong, however. You could be a power lifter who doesn't care about body fat, but I'm guessing that isn't the case.

Take another 8-9 months and figure your training out. Get yourself to 12-14% body fat and prove to us and YOURSELF that you're training and dieting is ready to use something that can be dangerous. If you aren't equipped to efficiently use steroids, why put your body and your health in danger?

lfw33

Awards
Thanks bro good advice I will contunie with working out get that body fat down and then look into it but for no that stuff can wait on the self

I appreciate it

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro good advice I will contunie with working out get that body fat down and then look into it but for no that stuff can wait on the self

I appreciate it
Reps for taking good advice bro. Just learn to type better.

And reps to rugger for giving good advice and showing some bromance!

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
what does your diet and training look like? maybe some experienced folks can help out

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You will appreciate roids more if you have a lower bodyfat, I've bulked up before when my BF was high and it isn't fun if you don't look any better!

doyoudo911

Awards
Ok I have done a lot of research on this stuff and have been on it for 2 days now. This is what I am taking need some help if this is correct.

Spawn
2 a day for 2 weeks

3 a day for 2 weeks

2 a day for 1 weeks

1 a day for 1 weeks

I also started Liver care by himalaya

I started this the same time that I started spawn

also taking for pre work white flood

taking green magnitude for post

animal pack vitamins

Fish oils

and milk thistle

And at week ssix i will take

reversitol will take as indicated by directions

I will have novlx on hand for pct

xtreme lean

what about testrone xp

My history I have been in the gym for about 9 months consecutive mhy diet is great whole foods all home cooked meals chicken fish ect. and I am 28yr

Any sugestions or does this look ok
please help me out

i did a 2/3/3/3
and gained 20 lbs in one cylce
waited to teh next cycle and took another and gained another 6 in the first two weeks, quit because i was getting serious heart burn :/

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I appreciate it
Good move bro a couple of years more solid training and cutting the BF then you can revisit the idea. Good luck bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6