OK OTC PCT going to do it

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK guys I know some of you have been following my cycle log I'm a little over 5 weeks in and everything gone great.

I have decided I am going to try OTC PCT this time, I do have enough of my usual PCT left in case this doesn't work.

but the reason I am going OTC is a couple reasons. First I am on a cut and since I don't have mass gains to worry about keeping I am still cutting after cycle I feel it's a good cycle to try it on.

2nd and the main reason is legality. I am now a father of two and work at a software company. If I were to catch a controlled delivery I would have no plausible way of trying to say I ordered them for research. Bottom Line is these substances are ILLEGAL and for me it's a personal choice of not wanting to risk a case. A few companies that have been around over 5 years have recently gone out of biz including ones I ordered from so I am going to SAFE. If i do dramatically lose strength I have my emergency supplies but If not then I will be comfortable with going OTC in the future as well.

PCT I have choses in AI's PCT and ALRI Restore. this gives me a good blend and also has prolactin and cortisol protection in as well as test boosters and anti e's. Sure it will cost more but not that much and to me if it works it will be worth it. I mean Hell When I first bought s-drol, m-1t, etc many many people said those wouldnt' work either. so wish me luck guys.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What steroid are you going to be using at 154 pounds?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
OK guys I know some of you have been following my cycle log I'm a little over 5 weeks in and everything gone great.

I have decided I am going to try OTC PCT this time, I do have enough of my usual PCT left in case this doesn't work.

but the reason I am going OTC is a couple reasons. First I am on a cut and since I don't have mass gains to worry about keeping I am still cutting after cycle I feel it's a good cycle to try it on.

2nd and the main reason is legality. I am now a father of two and work at a software company. If I were to catch a controlled delivery I would have no plausible way of trying to say I ordered them for research. Bottom Line is these substances are ILLEGAL and for me it's a personal choice of not wanting to risk a case. A few companies that have been around over 5 years have recently gone out of biz including ones I ordered from so I am going to SAFE. If i do dramatically lose strength I have my emergency supplies but If not then I will be comfortable with going OTC in the future as well.

PCT I have choses in AI's PCT and ALRI Restore. this gives me a good blend and also has prolactin and cortisol protection in as well as test boosters and anti e's. Sure it will cost more but not that much and to me if it works it will be worth it. I mean Hell When I first bought s-drol, m-1t, etc many many people said those wouldnt' work either. so wish me luck guys.
Just buy internationally and IF your research chem is retained by Customs, just don't respond. Not a big deal. Furthermore, Nolva is about as illegal as a 20 yr old having a beer in the middle of a corn field....ya it's still illegal, but do cops really give a $hit about that? Hardly. Now, if you're a UG lab and selling chems or are caught buying roids, then sure, that's a whole different story.

My $.02.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What steroid are you going to be using at 154 pounds?

Rugger Lol i always get the question If you read my Log you would know I fight at feather weight. I'm not a body builder. I competed competitively in High School and College wrestling at an even lighter weight and have been involved in MMA for a good decade. I'm also 5ft 2in so on my Frame 150's is alot different than it would be on a 5ft 10" hell don't forget the currentl Mr Olympia started competing when he weighed in the 140's and he has about 4inches on me.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The group/federation you fight within allows steroids?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The group/federation you fight within allows steroids?
It is a very fine line. If i fight in a state sanctioned event I have the possibilty of being tested. If i fight on Indian Reservation than I won't. I'm walking a fine line but i'm still getting back into shape and will be clean for at least 16 weeks before my next fight.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Still bothers me. You aren't unlike all the college football players who come here asking about Superdrol claiming that they'll be clean by the time they're tested. It's dirty, unfaithful, and cheating IMO.

Good luck, though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still bothers me. You aren't unlike all the college football players who come here asking about Superdrol claiming that they'll be clean by the time they're tested. It's dirty, unfaithful, and cheating IMO.

Good luck, though.
Cheating implies a clean standard by which deviant actions are judged; every University Level athlete I have known has juiced in the off-season.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Cheating implies a clean standard by which deviant actions are judged; every University Level athlete I have known has juiced in the off-season.
So that justifies it huh? I'm pretty sure a substance abuse policy would substantiate a clean standard.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Good luck, though.
I'm not going to debate whether it's cheating or not
It is what it is. many places or fed's dont' test 3-4 orgs i have fought for dont' test. so what do i say I am cheating 25% percent of the time?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to debate you either, it just bothers me. Do these feds who don't test have policies?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't want to debate you either, it just bothers me. Do these feds who don't test have policies?
Actually not when I was there do not. it's not in the contract, there is not a banned substance list and it's not on the rule sheet. Remember i have been doing this since it was mostly underground so there werent' that many rules. It's just in say the past few years that all the rules and sanctioning have come into play.

I mean i can see it bothering you if there was a banned substance list and everybody was supposed to follow it but when there is none of any of the people involved in the event than I don't see an issue which is the way it was for many years

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So that justifies it huh? I'm pretty sure a substance abuse policy would substantiate a clean standard.
Who said anything about moral justification? I simply said cheating is a relative term, and the sports you are talking about have removed that relativity.

I am also pretty sure adhering to that substance abuse policy would set a clean standard; the VAST majority of student-athletes ignoring it removes some of that precedent, doesn't it?