I've searched and searched, now I'll ask. :)

travd23

Awards
Ok, so here is my background:

I've been lifting for a few years. I take no-xplode, protein shakes, have a healthy diet, good sleep patterns, and a good workout schedule.

I had pubescent gyno, which I had surgery on about two years ago. I'm 21 and looking to start my first cycle.

I've decided on M-Drol, because of it's availability, price, and reputation.

I've decided on doing a cycle like this:

Before cycle: one week of no-xplode, tribulus and zma to boost my natural test to the max. Also CEL Cycle Assist

Cycle:
Weeks 1-2: 10MG M-drol a day. CEL Cycle Assist
Weeks 3-4: 20MG M-drol a day. CEL Cycle Assist

PCT: 3 Weeks of Nolvadex, Tribulus, and ZMA. Cel Cycle Assist.

Now my question is this. I would like to be as careful as possible. I have searched, but have found no good answers about whether or not I can/should take the Nolvadex DURING my cycle. What are your inputs on this matter. My main concern is gyno as I had surgery for this already.

I appreciate your advice in advance.

Stats:
6'0", 205 pounds, 34 inch waist, 1rp max bench: 300, BF % Rough estimate 15-17%

travd23

Awards
I've also considered adding Liquidex (Arimidex) to PCT in order to be extra careful with side-effects.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
If its your first cycle i would go with something like H-Drol or Epistane. M-drol can be a harsh product. 2nd if your dead set on using the M-drol keep it at 3 weeks max. something like 10, 10, 20, or 10, 20, 20. I have run Nolva on cycle at 10mg eod and had success with it. But everyone is different. Good luck

travd23

Awards
With the H-drol, aren't my concerns of Estrogenic effects much more limited as well. I am not hard-set on M-drol. I amd definitely interested in what everyone has to say. I want to learn from the experience of others instead of making my own stupid mistakes. :)

With H-drol should I still do only a 3-week cycle? And I'm assuming Nolva during at 10mg per day during and 30mg per day for 2 weeks after then to 40mg per day, maybe.

And yes, this is my first cycle.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
you might want to try havoc for a couple reasons.

1 - its milder, which makes PCT much easier (for a first run its recommended)
2 - you can recomp with it - gain 6 pounds of muscle and lose 3 pounds of fat
3 - at 21 you're a little young, and don't want the suppression of test that m-drol will give you.

i'd still hold out for a few years personally, but at 21 thats entirely up to you.

EDIT : marsh, you bet me to it!

travd23

Awards
I was "an early bloomer" so I'm not too worried about waiting a little longer.

As far as havoc is concerned...It won't shut down my natural test as much, so would Gyno still be much of a concern? I want to be prepared for my first cycle so I want to have everything on hand. What would you recommend for first havoc cycle. Could I do 2 weeks Havoc and in the last week add H-drol into the mix or would that be too much?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't see what's wrong with starting with Superdrol. It is a powerful compound so you could build up to it. For me personally though, I don't respond much to other compounds. I did not gain off of Halo and Epi, the two that people always recommend to starters. Eventually I figured out that Phera and SD are probably the only ones my body responds to.

So, for some people, starting out with the weak compounds leaves a lot to be desired, and that means the user will increase compound strength, duration, and doses for the next cycle.

If however the first compound is a strong one, they will immediately develop a sense for the power of these compounds and respect them properly.

Just my point of view. Technically SD is more prone to causing sides than other designer steroids, but I ran almost 4 weeks up to 30mg and had negligible sides. I am not sure where all the harshness hype comes from.

*if you had gyno surgery, gyno should never be a problem for you again (assuming they got the glands)
*don't do 2 weeks Epi it isn't long enough, run it at least 4. Do not do 1 week of Halo, it needs to be run at least 4-5.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

As far as havoc is concerned...It won't shut down my natural test as much, so would Gyno still be much of a concern? I want to be prepared for my first cycle so I want to have everything on hand. What would you recommend for first havoc cycle. Could I do 2 weeks Havoc and in the last week add H-drol into the mix or would that be too much?
if you want to run both compounds,you should have run both from the start,i think that hdrol,should be your next cycle.i think you should post cycle after havoc first,then do your hdrol.dont forget liver support,milk thistle extract is a good liver support supp.!

TonySmiles

TonySmiles

Awards

I would stick to one compound or the other, especially for your 1st run. Hdrol would be perfect in my opinion. Most run it for 5 weeks, as the effects do not start til about week 3. Also, Hdrol, being a milder compound, you have less to worry about in the gyno department, but it is still to be taken seriously. You could do 50-75 mg a day, see how it goes. Check out www.otcpct.com to set up a good pct, but always a good idea to have a SERM on hand in case. I did a 5 weeker of cel hdrol in the summer as my first run and used an otc pct similar to the one on the website and recovery was a breeze. Good luck bro.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I don't see what's wrong with starting with Superdrol.
IMO, from what i've heard the shutdown on libido on SD is really intense. combine that with the trashed blood lipid profiles, HDL being reduced to single digits, possible male pattern baldness, and the possibility of gyno, i think its better to start with a milder compound.

if you mess up PCT for havoc or H-drol , its a little more forgiving than when you mess up on the SD beastie. personally, i think someone should have an intimate understanding of PCT before messing with the big boys.

just my opinion though.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO, from what i've heard the shutdown on libido on SD is really intense. combine that with the trashed blood lipid profiles, HDL being reduced to single digits, possible male pattern baldness, and the possibility of gyno, i think its better to start with a milder compound.

if you mess up PCT for havoc or H-drol , its a little more forgiving than when you mess up on the SD beastie. personally, i think someone should have an intimate understanding of PCT before messing with the big boys.

just my opinion though.
For me personally, shutdown on SD wasn't a lot worse than other PHs in fact it was much milder than i was expecting.

My libido was also way up the whole cycle, i loved it :)

shedding, gyno... NOPE. I see what you are saying, but personally I think a lot of the scare around SD is hype from a few outlier cases. I didn't even get lethargy. I had no sides really. My lower back was just slightly tender for a bit but nothing like bad back pumps that keep you from doing lifts. It was a great cycle, my favorite by far, and I can't wait to do SD again.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
lol. thats why you're the unreal machine. tren is similar for me - no sides, easy pct, no strength loss to speak of.