honest question

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
i'd run something like 1-d/mmv2 first. it would be a longer run that would yield great experience as in diet and training while cycling for these short ph bursts.

age can also be looked at in terms of maturity...most young bucks don't have the disapline, knowledge, or experience for ph's so its like giving a gun to a baby, someone's getting fuked up! getting flammed is part of life, hell i get flammed on here all the time, just cause no on one posts it doesn't mean is not going on. and i probably get flammed for saying this... i see nothing wrong with a 19 year old doing it as long as he's sht's together, knowing when to stop and pull the plug if need be.

btw if you are 'recomping' so well just keep going...you gained the muscle and burned the fat...no conversion. i am sure you know this your wording is yet misleading once again. i say keep gaining the muscle and switch up the routine a little if you are stagnate

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
btw if you are 'recomping' so well just keep going...you gained the muscle and burned the fat...no conversion. i am sure you know this your wording is yet misleading once again. i say keep gaining the muscle and switch up the routine a little if you are stagnate
thanks for the quick info. and yes i did mean i have been burning the fat and packing the muscle...not converting.
i have changed my routine every 3-5 weeks for the last 3 months and no significant gain in weight....maxes are slowly rising which i guess i cant complain about.

in your honest opinion would it be the best thing at this point or is there something that i would need to accomplish before doing this?

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
y the hell are you getting negged for a question...you neg someone you could give input...thanks for helping.

i really don't know you man but you seem like a smart kid. you really need to evaluate you experience levels on all fields. you really haven't tapped into yourself if you ask me...using your age as a factor. i have years of experience on you and i consider my knowledge that borderlined a newb, my training is great for my experience, and i cheat more than i should do to great genetics (thanks mom and milkman whoever you are...dad) your gains will eventually plain off at some point and i've sceen some of your diet posts and it needs work. your training i'd have to see which obviously will never happen but i will assume the same and this is why i said sit down an evaulate yourself, training, diet, genetics, and so on.

"Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not an hour in the gym"! - Lee Priest