Phera ?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of a phera clone, and it is 30mg a pill. I've seen people taking dosages of phera from 10-20mg their whole cycle. I was planning on the first week take one pill, then for the next 3 take 2 pills, 60mgs total. Is that to much?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first time, probably although i got up to almost 60mg on my first time

you may be able to throw in some hdrol at 50mg per day (possibly 75 ) make it like the old batch of Halodrol 50 (just a tad more potent)

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
not really familier with h-drol, good stack with phera?

boggs67ss

Awards
  • Established
it was DMT (madol/pheraplex) and 4 chloroandro in the original Halodrol

it would make sense to run that stack.
what are some brand names? I'll look into it. Have you tried it? Good results?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
are you sure its a phera clone? i've never heard of 30mg pills.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of a phera clone, and it is 30mg a pill. I've seen people taking dosages of phera from 10-20mg their whole cycle. I was planning on the first week take one pill, then for the next 3 take 2 pills, 60mgs total. Is that to much?
what is the chemical makeup of what you have there? on the bottle, what does it say?

EctoEvolved

Awards
You really want an answer I just saw this same post at BB.com. 45 mg is about as high as I would be willing to go. I've done that and got good results but had high blood pressure, constant mild headache and horrid lethargy. 30 mg is a good dose iirc from your other post your not a big guy (under the standard 225 for upping dosages). You should see very good results with that. I saw great strength and size with phera and will be doing it again starting in Nov. along with Bold and propadrol.