4 Caps of Activate Extreme before steroid test = MASSIVE FAIL! (Lab results inside)

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I'll be very succinct as I'm a busy guy. Had my Test levels checked last week after finishing up PCT.

Here's the low down:

- 12 week H-DROL recomp cycle over the summer... great results. Don't have time to go into details now.
- Ran Torem / ATD inverse for PCT 3 weeks.
- Last day of PCT, had blood drawn. 1 hour before my blood draw, I swallowed 4 pills of Activate Extreme just to see what would happen. I had not taken any Activate Extreme during the 3 week PCT.
- All my other bloodwork is normal (liver, kidney, lipids, etc).

I'm so off the scale it's hilarious. I'm wondering if something in Activate Extreme (possibly icariin?) is causing a false positive? Last year I ran a similar PCT, except I was using original Activate and my Test levels were only around 1000. My baseline is in the 600s. Could also be a lab error. Or maybe I'm just a freak who is capable of producing 4000+ ng/DL of endogenous Test upon the appropriate chemical assistance.

I'll be back later tonight to follow up.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure that ATD's metabolites have been known to cause a false positive for test. in other words, ATD's metabolites can show up on a blood panel as if they are actually test. it makes sense in your case too, if you ran your ATD inversely, you would have the highest amount of ATD still circulating in your body at the time of the test. the activate can explain the high amount of unbound test but i dont think it correlates to total test all that much especially when you have only taken the activate once. i dont have any evidence of the ATD theory, its just something i have read a few times so im not saying its fact but i can see how its plausible.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree with the above poster, its beacause the backbone of ATD 6oxo 6bromo (the steroidal inhibitors with the androstane backbone) can show up as a false positive.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only thing is that AX does not have any steroidal AI's.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
looks like your not super human after all, subliminal lol, 4000ng would be insane! what kind of gains did you get from your h-drol cycle? oh and what kind of dose did you run it at? i just never heard of anyone running h-drol that long.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys... I figured it had to be something creating a false positive. I wish I could change the title of the thread now to replace AX with ATD. I used 6-OXO instead of ATD last time for PCT, and my Test levels were around 1000. Just would like to warn anyone participating in a drug tested sport about ATD.

Heebs, I'm never running H-DROL solo again. I ran it 12 weeks ramping up to 75 mg ED cuz it's so mild, and really more out of curiosity to see what kind of recomp I can get over the summer. I was fairly pleased. Basically not much net weight gain. Started around 180 ended around 185. Developed a six pack for the first time in my life. Kept the carbs on the lower side, except around the time of heavy workouts. Next time, it's Test E 12 weeks + H-DROL jump start 6-8 weeks.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I have had guys running 500mgs of test get their bloodwork done and it come back between 2500-3000ng/dl.....suffice it to say that it wasnt an accurate reading...man, it sure would have been a helluva thing to know if it was though.

holy

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys... I figured it had to be something creating a false positive. I wish I could change the title of the thread now to replace AX with ATD. I used 6-OXO instead of ATD last time for PCT, and my Test levels were around 1000. Just would like to warn anyone participating in a drug tested sport about ATD.

Heebs, I'm never running H-DROL solo again. I ran it 12 weeks ramping up to 75 mg ED cuz it's so mild, and really more out of curiosity to see what kind of recomp I can get over the summer. I was fairly pleased. Basically not much net weight gain. Started around 180 ended around 185. Developed a six pack for the first time in my life. Kept the carbs on the lower side, except around the time of heavy workouts. Next time, it's Test E 12 weeks + H-DROL jump start 6-8 weeks.
actuall sounds pretty nice for a recomp, gaining muscle while getting shredded is not the easiest thing to do. still, you next cycle sounds sick! good luck man.