M1t

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
Anyone else get headaches from this stuff? I've heard they work really well but damn. How much, when, and how often do some of you take them? also, is there something else that I can take that has similar effect but not the repercussions from?

Thanx

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get headaches from this stuff? I've heard they work really well but damn. How much, when, and how often do some of you take them? also, is there something else that I can take that has similar effect but not the repercussions from?

Thanx

Don't know a whole lot about it but I have heard it is a harsh compound....Fairly high rate of sides and it definetly needs a good solid PCT as well as the usual proper support supps. and diet.

A compound that I will personally stay away from...Your diet needs to be in check as well as maintaining high carb intake. Have you tried drinking lots of water as well.

Lets get some stats from you. I see you have been a member for a while. Height/ weight/lifting, experience, etc.?

What does your entire cycle consist of(PCT/support/Diet)?

GXbcmFTO

Awards
I ran a couple cycles of M1T back when it was still legal, and made some great gains. M1T is a very harsh compound and shouldn't be taken without the cycle being fully thought out and having all support supps and PCT supps on hand before starting the cycle. Also, this compound will completely shut you down in a matter of a few days, if you decide to stop your cycle after a few days you will STILL need a PCT.

I would suggest a 10/10/10 or 10/10/20 type of cycle. 3 weeks max. (I did a coupe 4 weekers and a 5 weeker in the past, but then again I was wreckless back then and there wasn't a ton of information about the compount out at that time).

I would HIGHLY suggest the following support sups to be taken on cycle:

Hawthorne Berry - for BP issues,headaches on M1T are usually caused by increased BP (1000mg/day)
Perfect Cycle Liver Support - (6caps/day)
Taurine - for cramp issues (3-6g/day)
Fish Oil - (all around goodness)

Then lets not forget your PCT!

I would run something like this: (again)

Clomid: 100/75/50/50
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Reversitol (I-Force): 4/2/2/1 (didn't have this back then!)
+Continue running the following support sups:
Hawthorne Berry - (1000mg/day)
Perfect Cycle Liver Support - (6caps/day)
Fish Oil - (all around goodness)

Again, this is how I would run it based on my previous experiences with this compund.

I hope this help!
~GX

EDIT: If you want to get rid of it, drop me a PM :D

pdigs

when i took m1t i felt like i had the flu the first few days, then it wore off. i got pretty good gains from 3 weeks use. the headaches are from bloodpressure like they said, just go to the vitaminn shope and get hawthorn berry and take a few a day. it might help, might not but its worth a try. as for pct i took 6oxo also from the vitaminn shope which worked fine... all the other shits a waste of money. your not going to get gyno from m1t, and its no harder on your liver than a few beers a day. big deal, have fun

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
your not going to get gyno from m1t, and its no harder on your liver than a few beers a day. big deal, have fun
CONGRATS....you are now my #1 most "irresponseable member".......your loved ones should be proud.:aargh:

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, Dont give advice that is untrue and dangerous. M1t is very dangerous. How long have you been on? Do you even have a PCT lined up?

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
I went on for nearly 3 days and felt massive headaches. Not sure why. I have been "on" before and are versed regarding the precautions to take while dosing.

Superdrol was by far the best stuff on the planet. It's just hard to find now and illegal as well.

not as bad as a couple beers? iffy advice

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I went on for nearly 3 days and felt massive headaches. Not sure why. I have been "on" before and are versed regarding the precautions to take while dosing.

Superdrol was by far the best stuff on the planet. It's just hard to find now and illegal as well.

not as bad as a couple beers? iffy advice
superdrol is not made anymore, it's still legal, designer supps. stopped making it. try one of the clones, Mdrol by CEL is good from what i hear, i personally have never tried it. the headaches were most likely from high BP and or low carbs intake, low water intake. were all those things in line? were you taking something for the BP?

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol is still around...lately I've seen lots of people trading/selling AX SD from their stashes...

Back on topic. Ecto, many of the compounds that work well have significant side effects; Superdrol, M1T, etc. Most don't report as many side effects from Phera and it works pretty well. The designers that are considered "milder" also work but the gains reported usually aren't as much (Havoc, Epi, H-Drol).

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established

Thanx
Nothing like M1T, not even SD IMO. 20-40MGs ED 4 weeks or pulse it. Take liver support. M1T jacks you up swole!

GXbcmFTO

Awards
when i took m1t i felt like i had the flu the first few days, then it wore off. i got pretty good gains from 3 weeks use. the headaches are from bloodpressure like they said, just go to the vitaminn shope and get hawthorn berry and take a few a day. it might help, might not but its worth a try. as for pct i took 6oxo also from the vitaminn shope which worked fine... all the other shits a waste of money. your not going to get gyno from m1t, and its no harder on your liver than a few beers a day. big deal, have fun
Pdigs are you trying to **** someones life up? 6-oxo is NO WHERE NEAR good enough for M1T, and it is harsh as hell on your liver.

OP: Please do not take advice from ****tards like Pdigs who obviously knows NOTHING about ANYTHING, especially this compound.

~GX

pdigs

Pdigs are you trying to **** someones life up? 6-oxo is NO WHERE NEAR good enough for M1T, and it is harsh as hell on your liver.

OP: Please do not take advice from ****tards like Pdigs who obviously knows NOTHING about ANYTHING, especially this compound.

~GX
fuk someones life up? umm no, steroids is a choice like anything else. pct will not save your life, it might help keep your gains though. you overexaggerate my freind. i hope when you and your buddys have a night out and youre pounding down shots of vodka u have the same dedication to informing them about thier health and what theyre getting into. ya thats right, shutup. i think we need practicallity sometimes, instead of overexaggerated safety. i would rather see both opinions

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
Phera? Mdrol by CEL? has anyone else used these products? I"m interested in trying to find a substitute as to what I'm using now.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Phera? Mdrol by CEL? has anyone else used these products? I"m interested in trying to find a substitute as to what I'm using now.
Right now you may not want to hear this but I say reassess, and step back from the prohormones. Either you finish your current cycle, or stop, do a proper PCT research Dr. D's PCT protocol, and design a new cycle so you can get all the benefits of the cycle. I cannot flame as I loved M1t for the lbs it gave me, but research showed how bad it is on the liver. Flamers relax, educate, you were a noob too.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nothing like M1T, not even SD IMO. 20-40MGs ED 4 weeks or pulse it. Take liver support. M1T jacks you up swole!
When I was taking M1t i outweighed you by 20lbs and the max I took was 30mgs. Its one thing to offer advice and there is another to be fuc##ing reckless. 40mgs of that **** is reckless and you are asking for a host of side effects from a higher dose yes 10mgs can make that big of a diff esp if a person is smaller.

jock19

Awards
Going slightly off topic (apologies). I have just finished a mdrol cycle (+8lbs) and am thinking of giving m1t a go next time round as it is in my cupboard to gain more mass. Will m1t give better gains?

I'm 26, lots of years of training behind me and 180 or so pounds.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I would pulse m1t only. Its probably the harshest/meanest PH ever put out. It makes SD look like a kids tea party.

Ectofighter

Ectofighter

Awards
But does this stuff really work? I haven't tried it long enough to see any results. If I take the necessary precautions (liver support, blood pressure etc,) would this be a viable source for muscle building?

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
Yes is the quick answer. It has never been questioned whether M1T works but rather, can you handle/deal with the sides.

hcso37

Awards
I have some M1T coming in and I am going to use it. I do appreciate everyones advice not to use it because it is so harsh. But however I am going to give it a go. I do plan on pulsing it as followed:
1st week 10mg
2nd week 20 mg
3rd 11 oxo and off M1T
4th 11 oxo and off M1T
5th week 10 mg/11 oxo
6th week 20 mg/11 oxo
then off cycle

I will be using Anabolic Innovations cycle support throughout the duration. My question is would this be a reasonable use for M1T ? And since I will pulse M1T during this duration would I need to follow this cycle with a serm since it is so potent?
I dont know if my weight will be a factor in the equation but Im 6'1'' 250/
I do appreciate any knowledgeable advice even if you do not recommend using M1T at all.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10