advice needed on a ph to bridge

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
current cycle is test E 1g eq 600mg. got 7 weeks left. after this cycle ends normaly i will bridge with 500mg test E for 6 weeks but i want to give my body a break from the test so when i hit my next cycle of 1400mg prop and 700mg tren ace i can explode. i was wondering if any of the currently legal PH/DS would be a good alternative to give my receptors a nice break while still maintaining weight and slightly recomping.

i was thinking a halo type at 50-75mg and omnadren at 250mg for 6 weeks as a good bridge to give my receptors a break and let them relax a bit. my question being should i drop the test out completely and just use the halo, or will it not be strong enough? i would like to take a break from test even if just for 6 weeks because ive been basicly stuck on it for over 2yrs now and i want a clean break so i dont have to go utterly insane with doses years down the road.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
bump, come on guys somebody on these forums has to have some xp with halo clones and test

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im not too sure about this. why not introduce HCG for faster recovery and run a PCT?

i see nothing wrong with a test/hdrol "bridge" though

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
Im a competitor, but hrt is my inevitable future. i cruise on 4-500 mg of enan or cyp. i cant really come off at this point in my career. u guys thnk 50mg is enuf to give some slight hardening and weight retention? im looking to dose as low as possible