test prop glute injection

dra05ke

Awards
i just injected 100mg/mL into my glute yesterday ..this was my first glute injection i have ever done. the pin may have moved around a little bit while inisde of me, was a little hard to stabalize reaching around ..the post-injection site is even more sore than my quad injections ..is this normal?? and i used a 1" needle to do the glute injection because i had those on hand ..i got the test flu that night so i'm assuming it made it into my system ...i know the norm is a 1.5" but does anyone ever use 1" for glute injection? just nervous i may have wasted an injection. from now on i will do ventrogluteal instead of because its easier for me.

thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait...so you had a problem with inches while trying to do a reacharound, and now your ass is sore?

/prop hurts...period.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
yeah prop will hurt,

shoot sloooow, and heat pack afterwards and rub, should help.

that helped t400 shots.

dra05ke

Awards
Haha yeah I guess it does sounds kinda funny ..actually the reason I asked was because I don't find prop to be all that more.painful than the enanthate quad injects..so it drew up a red flag when I had some pain ..and because I thoight maybe I moved it around or the prop didn't make it into the muscle ..but I'm pretty sure it did as I can feel it through the prop flu

dra05ke

Awards
Haha yeah I guess it does sounds kinda funny ..actually the reason I asked was because I don't find prop to be all that more.painful than the enanthate quad injects..so it drew up a red flag when I had some pain ..and because I thoight maybe I moved it around or the prop didn't make it into the muscle ..but I'm pretty sure it did as I can feel it through the prop flu

pdigs

the first injection i did i couldnt sit down right for 3 days. i was like theres no way in hell i can do this twice a week. then the second one came, and it wasnt half as bad... then on the third time it was only sore for maybe half a day. i think this might have to do with the steroids helping your body heal faster once theyre in your system? im not sure

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
the first injection i did i couldnt sit down right for 3 days. i was like theres no way in hell i can do this twice a week. then the second one came, and it wasnt half as bad... then on the third time it was only sore for maybe half a day. i think this might have to do with the steroids helping your body heal faster once theyre in your system? im not sure

did you shake the vial first ?