Planning h-drol cycle, advice appreciated....

athlete18

Awards
Hi guys,

So I ran a 3-AD cycle during the spring, as my first PH cycle. I didn't get the gains I was hoping for with this. Now i'm ready to step it up a notch to CEL H-drol, but i'm still going to keep it on the mild side. Here is what i'm thinking

I'm thinking about running just one bottle of H-drol at 50mg for 4 weeks. I might consider getting a second bottle and bumping up the dosage on week 4 and 5, depending on how it is going... Either way I'm not going to cycle more than 5 weeks, or exceed 75mg...

Planning on pre-loading cycle support for 2 weeks pre-cycle, and running it through PCT.

I'll also have some EFA's and Taurine i'll throw in...

For PCT, i was thinking about going with anabolic xtreme's APCT...then throwing in lean extreme after a week. I was also debating on maybe 6-oxo..

This is just a rough plan obviously... I just wanted to get some feedback on what you guys thought.

Background: 5'8" 175lbs. 8% BF, 24 yrs. old, experience natural bodybuilder.

Thanks!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Cycle looks good and great job on preloading the Cycle Support. I would go to a 5th week of h-drol as it really does not kick in till into the 3rd week. Sorry do not know much about the pct product. Good luck.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Your plan looks sounds to me. Though I would think running for 5 weeks would be good as like pembroke said it really doesn't kick in until the 3rd week. I ran mine 50 for 3 then 75 for the last 2 and it was very nice.
Other wise, drink lots of water and stay consistent. You'll enjoy the results.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

So I ran a 3-AD cycle during the spring, as my first PH cycle. I didn't get the gains I was hoping for with this. Now i'm ready to step it up a notch to CEL H-drol, but i'm still going to keep it on the mild side. Here is what i'm thinking

I'm thinking about running just one bottle of H-drol at 50mg for 4 weeks. I might consider getting a second bottle and bumping up the dosage on week 4 and 5, depending on how it is going... Either way I'm not going to cycle more than 5 weeks, or exceed 75mg...

Planning on pre-loading cycle support for 2 weeks pre-cycle, and running it through PCT.

I'll also have some EFA's and Taurine i'll throw in...

For PCT, i was thinking about going with anabolic xtreme's APCT...then throwing in lean extreme after a week. I was also debating on maybe 6-oxo..

This is just a rough plan obviously... I just wanted to get some feedback on what you guys thought.

Background: 5'8" 175lbs. 8% BF, 24 yrs. old, experience natural bodybuilder.

Thanks!

Probably hold of on the lean extreme another week

Opinions very on 6-oxo timing and dosage if you use it, but I like the idea of running it starting week 3 or 4 and tappering down dosage (something like 400,300,200Mgs.)

You may have checked this out, but if you haven't then search the "OTC PTC Guide" thread....very useful info. Gives good info on the Purpose of PTC as well as times and dosages of supps.

APCT by AX looks like a promising product...but I haven't used it either...6 bromo is good stuff though