Coming Off: Need opinions on PCT

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
I need some recommendations on PCT please.
I am coming off a 15 week cycle of test cyp and 1-test cyp. Started the cycle at 250 mg/wk test cyp and 300 mg/wk 1-test cyp. Upped the test cyp dose to 300mg/wk and the 1- test cyp to 400mg/wk at week 7. Ran out of test cyp at week 12 and replaced it with 4-AD cyp @ 1200 mg/wk for the last 3 wks.
Also ran Aromasin 25mg every third day throughout with no bloat or other sides to speak of.
My "boys" have shrunk slightly, but not a lot.
I'm considering running Nolva and Clen for PCT.
I'm thinking 40mg ED for 2wks on the Nolva then 20 mg for two more weeks. I would also like to run clen but have never used it, and need some input on the doseage.
Also thought about continuing the Aromasin EOD until starting Nolva/Clen. I have 8-10 tabs left of it.
I also plan to add creatine, glutamine, and maybe some extra aminos as well as keeping my calories a little above maintenance.
Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For the clen someone else will have to help you with that, I have no experiance with it. The rest looks good, you could also add flax or fish oil.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
For anything 15 weeks, HCG is always recommended. If not, run the Nolva for 4 weeks but do NOT use the Aromasin. Aromasin will supress estrogen to the point where you could have a very nasty rebound once you come off it. I never recommend Aromasin unless you are extrememly sensitive to estrogen just because it lowers estrogen levels to almost unhealthy level.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
For anything 15 weeks, HCG is always recommended. If not, run the Nolva for 4 weeks but do NOT use the Aromasin. Aromasin will supress estrogen to the point where you could have a very nasty rebound once you come off it. I never recommend Aromasin unless you are extrememly sensitive to estrogen just because it lowers estrogen levels to almost unhealthy level
Thanks BoBo.
I did consider HCG, but thought I might not need it due to the lower doses I was using.
If I feel I'm not recovering well I may add it in.
I used Aromasin during the cycle because I bloat fairly easily with Test. I only used 25 mg every third day and it controlled the bloat well. Did you mean don't use it past the end of the cycle, or with PCT. I had planned to stop it a few days prior to starting PCT.
Thanks again.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Don't use during PCT at all....

I generally don't like it at all....Its too suppressive IMO...

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro I just finished up my PCT and I used clen along with Nolva, I have to say it was one of the better Post Cycle's I've had to date. I feel it helped in preserving some of my gains and also allowed me to keep up my cals without accumulating body fat. I would recommend it. I did a usual pyramid dosing with it and started out low at 25mcg and worked my way up to 125 then back down over a two week time. Later J