H-Drol...BloodPressure

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I recently began a cycle of H-Drol a week and a half ago, and Im feeling some serious blood pressure issues. I took a blood pressure reading today and it was 136/79, which is slightly high. I had planned to run a 5 week cycle at 75/75/75/75/75, but now Im wondering if I should drop it down to 50 or discontinue all together. I am running Life Support with it a long with Omega 3. I'd appreciate any input. Also, if I were to cease the cycle, should I run PCT for a week? Thanks guys!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yes. I have heard of Hawthorn Berries, which is an ingrediant of Annabolic Innovations Life Support which I am running concurrently.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
just up your BP ancillary's. Thats not really high enough for me to stop a cycle. Try a readings at a couple different times of the day, and make sure to relax for at least a minute before taking readings.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea thats not high enough to worry about. Bottom number is real good still. I wouldn't stop based on those #'s. If you are concerned you could add in some celery seed

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Im taking 2 pills in the am followed by 2 pills in the PM. I was thinking about purchasing a hawthorn berry supplement to add to the life support to get an extra dose perhaps, or would that just be overkill and a waste of $$? Thanks guys for your input!

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with pembroke on the cycle support statement. Take the 2 scoops daily and forget the worry about what else you need. My BP was never a factor during my run but I also didn't start at 75. But the BP still doesn't seem outrageous. Your call of course.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any benefit to adding an extra daily dose of Life Support?

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
It coudln't hurt. The one thing I know is that it is half the dosage that is recommended for the Cycle Support. I took that throughout and had no issues. I figured with that type of stuff the $$ is worth it. You've got to try and keep your insides happy right?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I wish my bp would get that low!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Im afraid it wont come back down after cycle, is that just the hypochondriac coming out of me?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If you do not feel comfortable continuing the cycle, then end it at that. Simply not worth it to keep moving like this if you're not mentally behind it 100%. Workouts will suffer, you won't put out, and it will be all for nothing (this is not to be an insult).

With that said, did you pre-load Life Support? The effects of the HB take ~2 weeks. If I read the post right, you're about 1.5 weeks in to the cycle.

It was mentioned earlier to take additional readings. Blood pressure varies throughout the day, greatly. Take several readings if possible (local blood pressure monitors should be around 50 dollars to purchase). You did write however that you are feeling blood pressure issues? Headaches, tension.. nosebleeds? What have you experienced so far?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I did preload, only a week though. Occasionally I get headaches and feel tension at various times during the day. It almost seems to be lessening though.

smalls1

Awards
I recently began a cycle of H-Drol a week and a half ago, and Im feeling some serious blood pressure issues. I took a blood pressure reading today and it was 136/79, which is slightly high. I had planned to run a 5 week cycle at 75/75/75/75/75, but now Im wondering if I should drop it down to 50 or discontinue all together. I am running Life Support with it a long with Omega 3. I'd appreciate any input. Also, if I were to cease the cycle, should I run PCT for a week? Thanks guys!
Where are you getting your blood pressure read at? Some of those machines at Walmart or where ever are not as accurate as the ones in a doctors office. If you can't get in to see your doc you could try to go to a clinic and ask to have your blood pressure done. Also some people react differently to machines so you could ask to have it done manually as well.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asprin, arginine, and cardio will help.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
That's not bad. Your diastolic (smaller number) is the more important one and it's normal. That's the constant minimal pressure that your vascular system is under. The systolic (larger number) can easily be elevated doing everyday things like walking around your house, or maybe you're nervous before getting your BP measured, etc. Try taking your BP first thing when you wake up.

Just a note, the self-service machines at Walmart aren't accurate.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Asprin, arginine, and cardio will help.
word.
aspirin will help thin your blood, arginine or hemodilators on the market will open up the vessels etc and relieve some pressure.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys....I am going to get my #'s again at a different pharmacy to compare. Im def not making a doctors appointment and paying for that co-pay to get a 100% accurate reading. I dont seem to feel that much anymore, I purchased extra hawthorn berry and have been dosing that a long with life support. I think it is helping some.