epidrol then sd?

joerama

Awards
been taking epi now for 3weeks on wednesday and wanted to know if its ok if i start taking SD for the last 2weeks of my cycle?
will it work and be effective?

devilsadvo

devilsadvo

Banned
Awards
yes, yes and yes- its a good plan!
take the s drol 2 weeks after also (20/20/30/30)
epi and s drol are good together- good intro into the world of PH/DS

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
keep to the epi for now. finish off the cycle and save superdrol for later.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yes, yes and yes- its a good plan!
take the s drol 2 weeks after also (20/20/30/30)
epi and s drol are good together- good intro into the world of PH/DS

HORRIBLE advice! OP, as long as ur taking on-cycle support supps, i see no problems with running Epi 3 weeks then SD 2 weeks. BUT.....DO NOT exceed 20mg of SD.

OP, have u ran epi or sd before?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
no it is not a good idea. if this was ur first PH cycle no way should u go from epi right into a superdrol clone. even if it is your first cycle s-drol is not the one to do or stack with anything. take it slow and slowly build up. do a proper PCT (which i hope you have) and then wait about 3 months then do s-drol if u really wanna. Also, read 'Superdrol for Dummies" that will answer all your questions. don't trust that guy. also, those s-drol dosages are very high and for a long time for a first or even second run and many people on here will agree. a good first s-drol cycle would be 10/10/20 or even 10/10/10 and you will need nolva. don't trust a guy with negative rep power in the hundred's.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HORRIBLE advice! OP, as long as ur taking on-cycle support supps, i see no problems with running Epi 3 weeks then SD 2 weeks. BUT.....DO NOT exceed 20mg of SD.

OP, have u ran epi or sd before?
This dude is just a troll that has nothing better to do with his time.