PPLEX/Havoc/Bold Critique

thomps5

Awards
Yo Bro's!
Well here it is. Started yesterday. I had posted a critique of the idea and had gotten a thumbs up from some very rep people..so i decided to go for it. This what i came up with.
Cel P-Plex/ RPB Havoc/ Iforce Bold
1 pp 20mg Bold 800mg
2 pp 20mg Bold 800mg
3 pp 30mg Bold 800mg
4 pp 20mg Havoc 20 Bold 800mg
5 Havoc 30mg Bold 800mg
6 Havoc 30mg Bold 800mg
7 Havoc 30mg Bold 800mg
8---Bold 800mg

Because i am running this for 8 weeks. I wont go above 30 on either compound. In hact i will only hit 30mg for 1 week on the PP.
I am running cycle support throughout (2 scoops/day of the nasty tasting stuff) have some extra liver support on hand as well as animal flex, animal pak multi, msm, and fish oil.

If i run OTC i had something like this in mind
Reversitol weeks 1-4 tapering down
start up Post Cycle support weeks 3-6

I will also be: runnig SAMe weeks 1-3 (400mg/day..liver support)
adding Lean Xtreme on Day 15 to assist with cortisol control
using ZMA throughout (3 caps/day)
I will be running AI CYcle support through entire cycle and PCT

The only thing i am still up in the air about is whether to start with the Reversitol or the PCS. I know that they are both very similar and both increase test and control estrogen, but the Reversitol has more of an AI effect and also contains the 6 bromo.
I dont want to supress the estrogen too much at first and im not sure if the 6 bromo will supress my natty test levels at all. Still ironing out the wrinkles

Again this is IF i go with the OTC route (which i am considering the more i research) I do have a SERM as well, but would rather stay away from it if possible.

Any advice, tips, pats on the back? thanks guys!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I would run AI's cycle and pc support along with nolva. Phera will shut you down pretty hard.
Mix your cycle support with a protein shake and you won't know it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you have both reversitol and PCS i think what you have would be fine for your layout.

good luck on this, looks like youll gain a hefty amount of weight. i personally would start at 30mg Phera and go up to 40, and id start with 30mg epi.

thomps5

Awards
if you have both reversitol and PCS i think what you have would be fine for your layout.

good luck on this, looks like youll gain a hefty amount of weight. i personally would start at 30mg Phera and go up to 40, and id start with 30mg epi.
Yea i was thinking the same. I do have clomid on hand though so if need be its there. I think that the whole YOU MUST HAVE A SERM IN PCT is overhyped...especially with some of these new OTC's that are out. But i agree it is important to have on hand in case. The main thing for me right now is to keep up with the cycle support during with extra liver supps. I am aware that running two methyls CAN BE rough on the liver but it can also be fine if done correctly. I will also run SAMe to cleanse out my liver during PCT. I am optimistic that this should turn out really well.

I would run AI's cycle and pc support along with nolva. Phera will shut you down pretty hard.
Mix your cycle support with a protein shake and you won't know it.
I will deff be running the cycle support through my pct as well as through the cycle itself. And in terms of putting the cycle support in with a protein shake and not knowing it...HA!!! I wish. I shoot it down with about an ounce of water. I have heard the new batch tastes better but i am still on one of the older batches...poo poo poo.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
8 Weeks of methyl is not the best choice but if you do run it use the Cycle Support and if your only going to have the SERM on hand

Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and p.m.

thomps5

Awards
8 Weeks of methyl is not the best choice but if you do run it use the Cycle Support and if your only going to have the SERM on hand

Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and p.m.
I will also be running a few other supps during PCT (listed above)
Yea i deff see where your coming from there. But ran a PPlex SD bridge a little over a year ago and it worked out fine. I hated the SD though...nasty stuff. But i think that with the right discipline and proper support supps, 7 weeks of a bridge cycle can be fine as long as you dont over do the dosing. I feel as though i keep more of my gains on the longer cycles as well as gaining more in general. I figure since i only do 1..maybe 2 cycles per year i may as well get the most out of it...generally running a longer bulk cycle and shorter (4 week) cut. But all advice is appreciated.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will also be running a few other supps during PCT (listed above)
Yea i deff see where your coming from there. But ran a PPlex SD bridge a little over a year ago and it worked out fine. I hated the SD though...nasty stuff. But i think that with the right discipline and proper support supps, 7 weeks of a bridge cycle can be fine as long as you dont over do the dosing. I feel as though i keep more of my gains on the longer cycles as well as gaining more in general. I figure since i only do 1..maybe 2 cycles per year i may as well get the most out of it...generally running a longer bulk cycle and shorter (4 week) cut. But all advice is appreciated.

Good luck bro.

thomps5

Awards
Good luck bro.
Thanks buddy. I'm feeling pretty good about it. I will listen to my body, if i feel like i need to stop i will. I have everything on hand ready to go. As long as i can get through the depression of watching my body bloat out i'll be fine:jaw: