Epistane Cycle issues

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
I have been off an epistane cycle for 20 days now and using nolva for pct at 20/20/10/10. I am also taking Ejaculoid and started Lean Extreme about 3 days ago. My desire for sex is fine but my erections wont stay up for long. If i am not active for like 15 seconds it will go back down. What can be the cause of this? Is this the estrogen suppression form the nolva or what can it be? Should i take Blue up

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been off an epistane cycle for 20 days now and using nolva for pct at 20/20/10/10. I am also taking Ejaculoid and started Lean Extreme about 3 days ago. My desire for sex is fine but my erections wont stay up for long. If i am not active for like 15 seconds it will go back down. What can be the cause of this? Is this the estrogen suppression form the nolva or what can it be? Should i take Blue up
Give us some details about your cycles. Length, dosages, your personal stats, your anabolic history, etc. Ejaculoid is useless, all hype. Is your nolva credible? The nolva is a weak estrogen, and everybody can respond differently to it, the weak estrogen may be to much for your body. Could also be a lipid problem, or BP.

Try adding in these few things:
Magnesium
Zinc
DHEA
Hawthorne Berry
Niacin
Red Yeast Rice

Those cover most of the basic in getting test right, fix your bloodpressure, and working your LDL/HDL ratio.

All of them should be able to be found at your local walgreens, so you dont have to wait on em.

Adams

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
This is my first cycle and most probably my last if this will happend. I ran an IBE epistane 30/30/30/30 cycle. Im 5'10 and weigh about 172 pounds and have been lifting about a year and a half. ok thanks. Those products are found in a Centrum Multivitvamin. Can i take that instead? Ima start taking hawthorne berry again and will purchase yeast rice tommororw. Is the DHEA neccesary because i heard it can cause gyno? and im running Lean extreme right now so is it neccesary?Would adding a natural testoseterone booster such as blue up do the trick faster?? By the way how long do u think I will have this problem for :S its very embarrising ugh i hate it.

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
also, if nolvadex is the issue. when i stop taking it my erection should be fine?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prolactin possibly.... throw in some P5P and chaste berry and L-dopa

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
ITS NOLVA...same PROBLEM!!!!....mine went away as I dropped the dosage...better each time...when I hit 10mgs I was almost normal but still not much drive...week I got off nolva i was amazing again!

Try maca in high dosage

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ITS NOLVA...same PROBLEM!!!!....mine went away as I dropped the dosage...better each time...when I hit 10mgs I was almost normal but still not much drive...week I got off nolva i was amazing again!

Try maca in high dosage
See, some people just doesn't respond to ANY type of external estrogen well, and can cause this. I theorize this over prolactin just because prolactin is known to keep you from rising to the occasion in the first place, estrogen seems to have a inhibatory effect on external stimulation, for me at least. I stated some of the other product like niacin and RYR for lipids, possibly keeping blood flow from staying in that area.

As for the others, they are for hormone normalization. Centrum is no good, go with something other that them... like NOW Foods ADAM.

As for DHEA... it is naturally in your body... if you go dosing it so damn much yeah it could give you gyno... but a small theraputic dose would be far from that.

Adams

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
ok thanks for your help guys. im glad i know its the nolvadex now. how many days after was it when u stopped the nolvadex that u were back to amazing? :p lol

ok and how many mg of DHEA should i take every day?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
This is why I try to preach to guys to be very careful with their estrogen levels...I see lots of guys on here who like to run really strong AIs during a cycle....its a strong possibility that this will happen as a result of that also...anything stronger than arimidex really works too well, and lowers estrogen to the point that it makes things like this an issue...as you can see, there are even people like the OP here, who are very sensitive and have a rough time with even nolva...

holy

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
yeah unfortunately im guessing i am one of these people. it really sucks having the desire to have sex and not even being able to put on a condom before the woody gets down so im forced 2 do one thing :\ lol i know it sounds funny but argh its embarrasing 2 me and to my girlfriend also. well im glad now i know its the nolva. if i was to run lets say a 5-6 week halodrol cycle after like 3 months of my PCT during my PCT would i get the same problem again or since my body is already used to the nolva it wont happend??

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah unfortunately im guessing i am one of these people. it really sucks having the desire to have sex and not even being able to put on a condom before the woody gets down so im forced 2 do one thing :\ lol i know it sounds funny but argh its embarrasing 2 me and to my girlfriend also. well im glad now i know its the nolva. if i was to run lets say a 5-6 week halodrol cycle after like 3 months of my PCT during my PCT would i get the same problem again or since my body is already used to the nolva it wont happend??
I suspect the same thing. Epi is one of THE LIGHTEST compounds in terms of shut down. You can try clomid instead of nolva of course.

Adams

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established

actually...nolva just ruined my libido, I could still get it up I just didn't have any desire...you are sounding like you want to have sex (I didn't at all)

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
your body is just rebounding itself from the epistane. this is very common with ph/steroid. low libo after a cycle is natural

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pplex / mdrol bridge is pretty harsh my test levels went down to 36
Sarcasm my friend... sarcasm.

But for serious discussion, having a libido in PCT with a T level of 36 would make you the exception, not the rule.

Adams

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sarcasm my friend... sarcasm.

But for serious discussion, having a libido in PCT with a T level of 36 would make you the exception, not the rule.

Adams

i agree but clomid does wonders.

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Adams how many mg of DHEA do you recommend me taking a day? and if it is the nolvadex how many days do you think after the pct that i will be fine?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adams how many mg of DHEA do you recommend me taking a day? and if it is the nolvadex how many days do you think after the pct that i will be fine?
Sorry.. missed that Q. I would start at 50mg morning, and 50mg before bed, then after a week only 50 before bed.

As for the nolva, it can take up to 7 days to clear the system. So you can guage from there how you are feeling in that time.

Adams

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
im going to order some controlled labs blue up today which i hope is going to bring me up to place fast once the nolvadex is done and increase my natural test levels. i just bought DHEA today and started taking it as well. How long should i take the DHEA for?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never tried blue up, but it is a CL product, and they are reliable. As for DHEA, I would say go a week on the 100mg, then drop it to 50mg right before bed for a week after that, and report back how things are going, and how you feel. You can guage from there.

Also dose a TBLSN of Coconut oil prior to bed as well.

Adams

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Alright great well i decided to purchase it yesterday because i heard good things about controlled labs supplements. I ordered the regular one with the stimulant also hoping it will raise my libido and not have to buy maca. Well today i tested my self out today and it seems my errections seem to be better now since i started taking the dhea but i started yesterday? Possible placebo? but not 100% sure. I will give it three-four days before i can say for sure.

I decided to stop short on my PCT and today will be the last day taking Nolvadex at 10 mg. 2day makes it Day 25.This is fine right since i took a light compound like epi? Im continuing to take lean extreme, ejaculoid, support supps and will start my Blue Up as soon as it comes. Where can i purchase coconut oil? I forgot u told me to get some but i forgot.

And again, thanks for all your help Adams and everyone.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright great well i decided to purchase it yesterday because i heard good things about controlled labs supplements. I ordered the regular one with the stimulant also hoping it will raise my libido and not have to buy maca. Well today i tested my self out today and it seems my errections seem to be better now since i started taking the dhea but i started yesterday? Possible placebo? but not 100% sure. I will give it three-four days before i can say for sure.

I decided to stop short on my PCT and today will be the last day taking Nolvadex at 10 mg. 2day makes it Day 25.This is fine right since i took a light compound like epi? Im continuing to take lean extreme, ejaculoid, support supps and will start my Blue Up as soon as it comes. Where can i purchase coconut oil? I forgot u told me to get some but i forgot.

And again, thanks for all your help Adams and everyone.
You can get it from your local grocery store, look for the virgin coconut oil.

The DHEA starts its thing pretty much immediately, so if it is helping you may just start seeing improvements early on, but a few days you would know for sure.

As for Epi, it is relatively easy to rebound from. If you start to drop things and you are feeling 100%, then you are good to go. If you dont feel normal, you can assess from there.

Adams

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
Alright great im going to go out and buy some today. :) Well i will give it a couple of more days and will repost how im feeling and i will take it from there

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
well ive come back to post my results so far adams. ive been taking the dhea like you have told me my libido has gone up a little but not fully back to normal :\ How much longer do you think i should wait? Im going to buy some maca today and double dose the serving size every day until its up. Would that help me raise the libido faster or would it just be a waste of horny goat weed?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
well ive come back to post my results so far adams. ive been taking the dhea like you have told me my libido has gone up a little but not fully back to normal :\ How much longer do you think i should wait? Im going to buy some maca today and double dose the serving size every day until its up. Would that help me raise the libido faster or would it just be a waste of horny goat weed?

Look into using Sunami, I am on it now and it's kicking in nicely. I do stack it with Paravol and I must say my drive and ability have gone up. When i come off cycle my libido is gone as is my wife's patience. I also take 2 pills of Gaba at night, do that and you will get back to normal.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Diesel Nutrition makes Sunami. Diesel test Hardcore 2010 I am still waiting for. Good luck, not having a good libido is the worst, it plays on your mind which only makes it worse.

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
yes it does. its the worst! :\ argh well i wish i would have read your post earlier but i already went to buy horny goat weed from vitamin shoppe. I took 4 pills of it today and going to continue to do so until i see improvement and DHEA + Blue Up. ALJ can i ask you how long it takes for your libido to come back up after your PCT of a cycle?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
yes it does. its the worst! :\ argh well i wish i would have read your post earlier but i already went to buy horny goat weed from vitamin shoppe. I took 4 pills of it today and going to continue to do so until i see improvement and DHEA + Blue Up. ALJ can i ask you how long it takes for your libido to come back up after your PCT of a cycle?
Hmmm, when i was coming off real gear i would say 6 weeks. However on havoc/epistane i must say it takes a good 8 weeks until i back to my normal self. After 4 weeks though i can do my thing, it seems to coincide with my dropping nolvadex. Perhaps try clomid during pct and u might come back a little earlier.

MOD EDIT: Read Rules.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm, when i was coming off real gear i would say 6 weeks. However on havoc/epistane i must say it takes a good 8 weeks until i back to my normal self. After 4 weeks though i can do my thing, it seems to coincide with my dropping nolvadex. Perhaps try clomid during pct and u might come back a little earlier. I never took clomid..not yet but from what i read it's the better choice for that reason. Honestly buy sunami, it's 20 bucks and is worth it. Paravol is 50 at gnc and 30 online. I use bb.com though.
Hmmm... So you are saying it takes you longer to recover from Havoc/Epi than from REAL gear? Considering the impact that these designers plays on the hormonal axis that is about backward. But every one's experience is different. Just the first time I seen someone say it took em longer to recover from Epi than from gear.

Adams

Xapt3r2ooX

Awards
8 weeks after pct!! argh didnt know the shutdown would be like this off epistane. i chose a wrong time to run it :/ i would buy it but i dont have enough money for it right now. im just going to stick to Blue Up + 1000mg of horny goat weed+ DHEA. Hopefully it gets the job done. This is my first cycle so idk. But once ur libido is back to normal does the wood get as hard as before u even ran a cycle or do the errections feel weaker?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Hmmm... So you are saying it takes you longer to recover from Havoc/Epi than from REAL gear? Considering the impact that these designers plays on the hormonal axis that is about backward. But every one's experience is different. Just the first time I seen someone say it took em longer to recover from Epi than from gear.

Adams
Yeah I had a rougher time from Epistane/Havoc than real gear. I know it's backwards but that's what happened to me. I love Havoc, just hate the libido side effects from it, but not enough to persuade me. This time around I would say it's about 6 weeks, but that's because of the Diesel products. I definitely feel my mind was playing with me too, I would always think about it before I did the deed with the wife and sometimes I would fail. Perhaps more mental than chemical, it's just my story.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
8 weeks after pct!! argh didnt know the shutdown would be like this off epistane. i chose a wrong time to run it :/ i would buy it but i dont have enough money for it right now. im just going to stick to Blue Up + 1000mg of horny goat weed+ DHEA. Hopefully it gets the job done. This is my first cycle so idk. But once ur libido is back to normal does the wood get as hard as before u even ran a cycle or do the errections feel weaker?
Like Adams said everyone is different. I know plenty who didn't have a problem like I did, in fact most don't see many issues at all. It just hits me hard.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Erections are back to normal, and I have no problem any longer. My drive isn't what it used to be, but I should also tell you I am 34 and am married. The drive starts going the other way at 30.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Erections are back to normal, and I have no problem any longer. My drive isn't what it used to be, but I should also tell you I am 34 and am married. The drive starts going the other way at 30.
I got a note from the board. What did I do wrong? Is it because of my endorsement for other products?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a note from the board. What did I do wrong? Is it because of my endorsement for other products?
No, it was because you referenced another supplement store other than Nutraplanet. Referencing Get Diesel is fine since they are a sponsor here.

Adams