Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.74%

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Hmmm... So you are saying it takes you longer to recover from Havoc/Epi than from REAL gear? Considering the impact that these designers plays on the hormonal axis that is about backward. But every one's experience is different. Just the first time I seen someone say it took em longer to recover from Epi than from gear.

Adams
    Yeah I had a rougher time from Epistane/Havoc than real gear. I know it's backwards but that's what happened to me. I love Havoc, just hate the libido side effects from it, but not enough to persuade me. This time around I would say it's about 6 weeks, but that's because of the Diesel products. I definitely feel my mind was playing with me too, I would always think about it before I did the deed with the wife and sometimes I would fail. Perhaps more mental than chemical, it's just my story.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Xapt3r2ooX View Post
    8 weeks after pct!! argh didnt know the shutdown would be like this off epistane. i chose a wrong time to run it :/ i would buy it but i dont have enough money for it right now. im just going to stick to Blue Up + 1000mg of horny goat weed+ DHEA. Hopefully it gets the job done. This is my first cycle so idk. But once ur libido is back to normal does the wood get as hard as before u even ran a cycle or do the errections feel weaker?
    Like Adams said everyone is different. I know plenty who didn't have a problem like I did, in fact most don't see many issues at all. It just hits me hard.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Xapt3r2ooX View Post
    8 weeks after pct!! argh didnt know the shutdown would be like this off epistane. i chose a wrong time to run it :/ i would buy it but i dont have enough money for it right now. im just going to stick to Blue Up + 1000mg of horny goat weed+ DHEA. Hopefully it gets the job done. This is my first cycle so idk. But once ur libido is back to normal does the wood get as hard as before u even ran a cycle or do the errections feel weaker?
    Erections are back to normal, and I have no problem any longer. My drive isn't what it used to be, but I should also tell you I am 34 and am married. The drive starts going the other way at 30.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.74%

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    Erections are back to normal, and I have no problem any longer. My drive isn't what it used to be, but I should also tell you I am 34 and am married. The drive starts going the other way at 30.
    I got a note from the board. What did I do wrong? Is it because of my endorsement for other products?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ALJD0812 View Post
    I got a note from the board. What did I do wrong? Is it because of my endorsement for other products?
    No, it was because you referenced another supplement store other than Nutraplanet. Referencing Get Diesel is fine since they are a sponsor here.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Stopping low estrogen issues while on Havoc/epistane
    By DangerouStyle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:09 AM
  2. Epistane libido issues
    By Xapt3r2ooX in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 11:43 PM
  3. Epistane and Intestinal Issues