Whats a high dose for epistane?

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Whats are some high dosages you guys have run. Im 270 lbs and running 50mg w/ test, still finding it mild. How liver toxic is this stuff? Im cutting and don't want to lose ANY lean mass. Still on the anabolic diet and have eq and tren on hand.

Also w/ the eq will I see results faster pinning one big shot a week initially? How about going 14 weeks w/ a frontload as opposed to 15 @ 400mg ew.

Ive been running a long ester test for 5 weeks at this point and its kicked in. Was seeing if gear was legit so just adding eq now.

Anyone have any experience w/ any of this stuff? Id appreciate the help bros.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
40mg/day for no longer than 4 weeks on EPI. It is methylated and liver toxic.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if it were me id do the test and then the first 4-5 weeks with EPI then when you finish epi do Tren at 75mg EOD

the test ran through out the entire cycel

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I ran 6 weeks at 40/40/40/40/50/50. Honestly, I did not see/feel much difference between 40 - 50mg.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
60mg and up is what i would consider high. i didnt feel much from 40 either. 70 and 80 was just too much, i got cramping and it just started to feel toxic. i ran for 8 weeks too so you could run 50-60 for 8 weeks str8 at your size and i dont think it would be too taxing. what brand are you using?

what week of the cycle are you in? if you are already far in then you have to scrap the eq for another time. How much test are you on? I have frontloaded first 2-3 weeks before but idk i cant really say it kicked in any quicker.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
60mg and up is what i would consider high. i didnt feel much from 40 either. 70 and 80 was just too much, i got cramping and it just started to feel toxic. i ran for 8 weeks too so you could run 50-60 for 8 weeks str8 at your size and i dont think it would be too taxing. what brand are you using?

what week of the cycle are you in? if you are already far in then you have to scrap the eq for another time. How much test are you on? I have frontloaded first 2-3 weeks before but idk i cant really say it kicked in any quicker.
im on ibe epi, i started the 3rd week today.. i mite up to 60mg

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow at some point I have to say you are all better off with a new compound

Personally i think 10mg of SD is less toxic and less suppressive than 60+mg Epi, not to mention it works better (for me).

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow at some point I have to say you are all better off with a new compound

Personally i think 10mg of SD is less toxic and less suppressive than 60+mg Epi, not to mention it works better (for me).
i fully understand. i did want to try SD, but I didnt have balls

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ha... yeah, for my last 2 week cycle this go-round. It's not bad, minor back pumps during workout today.. No biggie, testy atrophy is minimal as well.

SD is bad A.. especially as a 2 weeker. If I run it again (I prob will) I'll be doing it within a 2 week period.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what brand epi did you use oz?

im takin 10mg epi and 10mg sdrol right now on top of 1t/4ad old sku transdermal

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
i just ran 80mg for 6 weeks. Gained 10 pounds of solid muscle. Been around the block myself on a bunch of compounds. Epistane is definitely my new weapon. I'm 224.