Whats a high dose for epistane?

  1. Whats a high dose for epistane?


    Whats are some high dosages you guys have run. Im 270 lbs and running 50mg w/ test, still finding it mild. How liver toxic is this stuff? Im cutting and don't want to lose ANY lean mass. Still on the anabolic diet and have eq and tren on hand.

    Also w/ the eq will I see results faster pinning one big shot a week initially? How about going 14 weeks w/ a frontload as opposed to 15 @ 400mg ew.

    Ive been running a long ester test for 5 weeks at this point and its kicked in. Was seeing if gear was legit so just adding eq now.

    Anyone have any experience w/ any of this stuff? Id appreciate the help bros.


  2. I would not go any higher than 50mg on the Epi most say 40mg is the sweet spot. Good luck on your cycle bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  3. 40mg/day for no longer than 4 weeks on EPI. It is methylated and liver toxic.
    •   
       


  4. if it were me id do the test and then the first 4-5 weeks with EPI then when you finish epi do Tren at 75mg EOD

    the test ran through out the entire cycel

  5. I ran 6 weeks at 40/40/40/40/50/50. Honestly, I did not see/feel much difference between 40 - 50mg.

  6. Ok yeah I just saw iron4life's thread with the bloodwork. (Bloodwork during 5th week of epi cycle) I'll probably stay at 50mg, 60 tops for 4 weeks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I would not go any higher than 50mg on the Epi most say 40mg is the sweet spot. Good luck on your cycle bro.
    i didnt feel **** at 40

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i didnt feel **** at 40
    Sorry to hear that I and many others have great results at 40mg.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sorry to hear that I and many others have great results at 40mg.
    my strenght is up at 40, but im on day 12 with no gains on the scale, but i am down 4-5 pds.. i am leaner but i need mass

  10. I wouldnt go higher than 50mg either, although ive seen some 250+ pound guys do it.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  11. At your size I would do 60-70mg/day. At least.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. 60mg and up is what i would consider high. i didnt feel much from 40 either. 70 and 80 was just too much, i got cramping and it just started to feel toxic. i ran for 8 weeks too so you could run 50-60 for 8 weeks str8 at your size and i dont think it would be too taxing. what brand are you using?

    what week of the cycle are you in? if you are already far in then you have to scrap the eq for another time. How much test are you on? I have frontloaded first 2-3 weeks before but idk i cant really say it kicked in any quicker.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    At your size I would do 60-70mg/day. At least.
    at 225

  14. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    60mg and up is what i would consider high. i didnt feel much from 40 either. 70 and 80 was just too much, i got cramping and it just started to feel toxic. i ran for 8 weeks too so you could run 50-60 for 8 weeks str8 at your size and i dont think it would be too taxing. what brand are you using?

    what week of the cycle are you in? if you are already far in then you have to scrap the eq for another time. How much test are you on? I have frontloaded first 2-3 weeks before but idk i cant really say it kicked in any quicker.
    im on ibe epi, i started the 3rd week today.. i mite up to 60mg

  15. I'm sitting at 80mg at the moment

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'm sitting at 80mg at the moment
    WTF??

  17. Wow at some point I have to say you are all better off with a new compound

    Personally i think 10mg of SD is less toxic and less suppressive than 60+mg Epi, not to mention it works better (for me).
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Wow at some point I have to say you are all better off with a new compound

    Personally i think 10mg of SD is less toxic and less suppressive than 60+mg Epi, not to mention it works better (for me).
    i fully understand. i did want to try SD, but I didnt have balls

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    WTF??
    Ha... yeah, for my last 2 week cycle this go-round. It's not bad, minor back pumps during workout today.. No biggie, testy atrophy is minimal as well.

    SD is bad A.. especially as a 2 weeker. If I run it again (I prob will) I'll be doing it within a 2 week period.

  20. what brand epi did you use oz?

    im takin 10mg epi and 10mg sdrol right now on top of 1t/4ad old sku transdermal

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    i fukky understand. i did want to try SD, but didnt have balls

  22. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    what brand epi did you use oz?

    im takin 10mg epi and 10mg sdrol right now on top of 1t/4ad old sku transdermal
    I'm using IBE.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I'm using IBE.
    me too

  24. i just ran 80mg for 6 weeks. Gained 10 pounds of solid muscle. Been around the block myself on a bunch of compounds. Epistane is definitely my new weapon. I'm 224.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 02:25 AM
  2. HIGH dose of T3...?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 01:11 AM
  3. Low dose vs. high dose
    By DmitryWI in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 05:36 PM
  4. A high dose of 4AD...
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 10:17 PM
  5. high dose of hmb
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:28 PM
Log in
Log in