Weekly Pulsing Short Cycles

thedarkest1

Awards
Would really appreciate some expert advice on the following:-

When using methylated PH/AAS would I have heard people doing short microcycles to combat sides (such as libido drop, estrogenic build up, lethargy and of course test suppression) by sticking to 2 - 3 week cycles.

This is followed by an equally short micro PCT cycle - say 2 -3 weeks off the methylated PH/AAS, followed by another 2 - 3 week burst on-cycle.

This is maintained for 2 or 3 short micro cycles, then followed by 4 - 6 weeks of typical PCT, and then an equal amount of time off cycle of everything equal in length to the full program you have just followed.

What would some of the more experienced amongst you recommend to this? Multiple short micro cycles - would they keep the sides at a lower level whilst still promoting good gains?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Head over to T-N, they have a lot more info on short cycle protocols.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
OZ will chime in im sure, hes doing that right now

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Well I actually just completed a short two weeker a week and a half ago. The results were quite good. As of now, I am still up about 7 lbs. I am also at a lower bf% than I was before the cycle. As well, I have maintaned all of the strength increases as well as made more. If you try a short two week cycle out, you will not be dissapointed. As long as you use the right compounds, you will gain very well. As well, you recover very fast. There simply isnt a crash after, libido never drops on cycle and when you get off, it is still there at full swing. By the way I used epistane at 50mg/day stacked with propadrol 60mg/day.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I do expect to loose another two pounds as time goes on though because you gain a lot of water weight really fast, and it slowly dissipates over the next couple of weeks off cycle.

wood23

wood23

Awards
Well I actually just completed a short two weeker a week and a half ago. The results were quite good. As of now, I am still up about 7 lbs. I am also at a lower bf% than I was before the cycle. As well, I have maintaned all of the strength increases as well as made more. If you try a short two week cycle out, you will not be dissapointed. As long as you use the right compounds, you will gain very well. As well, you recover very fast. There simply isnt a crash after, libido never drops on cycle and when you get off, it is still there at full swing. By the way I used epistane at 50mg/day stacked with propadrol 60mg/day.
I am into 8th day of a 2 weeker with SD. I have not noticed a lot but i was wondering if 10mg a day is a bit low as it looks like you went very high with your dosages. But my overall plan was to up the dose to 20mg on my next 2 weeks. What type of workout plan did you use, because i think that it is most important to get the most out of only 14 days?

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I train DC. you can look it up I-M.com.... search Doggcrap... Dante..... I dont know, search it. SD is a little stronger, I would think that you should get good results in two weeks on 20-30mg's of it, depending on experience and weight, etc.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Go over to T-N to read more about 2 week cycles.

thedarkest1

Awards
T-N, being Testosterone Nation? Sorry, Im new to all these sites.