Havoc & Epistane bridge - PCT chnge???

Mrthnman663

Mrthnman663

Awards
Hello All,
This is the flamed one speaking. I am soon to start running Havoc; I have all ready begun preloading w/ cycle support. I am seriously considering bridging it w/ Epistane for a 7 week run of the two... I'll start w/ havoc then bring on Epistane @ week 3 bridging for two weeks, ending with just Epistane.

Does any knowledgeable ones have any opinions? What kind of dosing is recommended? and because Epistane is PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen, can i forgo a SERM during the PCT???? If a Full PCT should be used, when should I start with the SERM, and for how long???

Thanks,
mm663:pose:

MrZ

Awards
Havoc and Epistane is EXACTLY the same thing:aargh:

I wouldnt advice a 7 week run of a compund normally runned for 4-5 weeks. Especially when it seems like you have some searching to do.

A typical cycle could be(If you have to do one)

w1 10,10,20,20,20,20,20
w2 20 mg ed
w3 30 mg ed
w4 30(40) mg ed

followed by standard PCT. A SERM is adviced(at least have one at hand). Some people get away with som PCS and
6-oxo/ATD

Z

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hello All,
This is the flamed one speaking. I am soon to start running Havoc; I have all ready begun preloading w/ cycle support. I am seriously considering bridging it w/ Epistane for a 7 week run of the two... I'll start w/ havoc then bring on Epistane @ week 3 bridging for two weeks, ending with just Epistane.

Does any knowledgeable ones have any opinions? What kind of dosing is recommended? and because Epistane is PRO-Anabolic, anti-estrogen, can i forgo a SERM during the PCT???? If a Full PCT should be used, when should I start with the SERM, and for how long???

Thanks,
mm663:pose:
Epi and Havoc are the same thing. If your goingto run a 7 week cycle(which I suggest you do not)run a SERM in pct.

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support weeks2-5 of pct 2 caps a.m. and p.m.