Test E and Sus cycles.. Just started.. Minor q's..

Luck 6

Awards
No I'm not doing both don't worry :p My friend is doing Sust and I'm doing Test E.. I have a couple questions regarding both:

1) We have 1" 23g pins injecting into our quad, that should be fine I assume? We could only seem to get the 1" readily available, so decided against glute injections. I'm assuming that is correct for the most part?

2) With Test-E I understand 2x a week is fine; we're both doing 500mg total per week. With Sus though, many recommend EOD; how pertanent is this? My friends a lil needle-phobe haha... He'll do it EOD if he has to I'm sure, I just dunno if I wanna break it to him it'd be better :p

3) In regards to running Nolva through cycle. I have it on hand but would it be rise to run a small dose through cycle to keep water retention and estrogen build up low? Say I have 30mg tabs, I could split those into 4 and even run 7.5mg per day. Beneficial? Will it hinder gains?

4) Lastly, as this is my first cycle, I'm curious what the gains could be like with both Test-E and Sust. I'm assuming somewhere around the 20lb. mark, any experience with this? I'm about 192lbs now and buddys 186lbs.

Thanks a lot guys.

OH 1 more:

5) My Test E is from "Atlas", any experience on if that's legit? I do trust my source, and I know other people who got real **** from him; just curious.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
No I'm not doing both don't worry :p My friend is doing Sust and I'm doing Test E.. I have a couple questions regarding both:

1) We have 1" 23g pins injecting into our quad, that should be fine I assume? We could only seem to get the 1" readily available, so decided against glute injections. I'm assuming that is correct for the most part?
Yes, and for most people 1 inch pins are fine for the glutes...

2) With Test-E I understand 2x a week is fine; we're both doing 500mg total per week. With Sus though, many recommend EOD; how pertanent is this? My friends a lil needle-phobe haha... He'll do it EOD if he has to I'm sure, I just dunno if I wanna break it to him it'd be better :p
The reason a lot of guys advise EOD is because of the propionate ester....he doesnt need to, and will be fine doing it twice a week....This is one reason though that I say sustanon isnt a great choice for bodylbuilding....

3) In regards to running Nolva through cycle. I have it on hand but would it be rise to run a small dose through cycle to keep water retention and estrogen build up low? Say I have 30mg tabs, I could split those into 4 and even run 7.5mg per day. Beneficial? Will it hinder gains?
Estrogen does hinder gains somewhat, but its minimal...and its not nearly as bad as getting gyno. I would definitely use either arimidex or nolva during cycle....if you need more, get some from a research site....they're pretty easy to come by.

4) Lastly, as this is my first cycle, I'm curious what the gains could be like with both Test-E and Sust. I'm assuming somewhere around the 20lb. mark, any experience with this? I'm about 192lbs now and buddys 186lbs.
There are several variables here....nutrition, training, sleep, supplements, etc...it is not unreasonable at all to expect 20lbs....it certainly wont be all lean muscle, though....

Luck 6

Awards
Thanks holy, one more for ya, or others.

This is the break down on my buddies Sust 300.. I don't see any Test E here and am not familiar with the reaction time of some of these esters... Could you analyze it for me?

1 ml Sust 300 contains:
80mg Test Propionate
60mg Test Phenylpropionate
60mg Test Isocaproate
100mg Test Decanoate

EDIT: The reason I'm asking is to ensure he is injecting at the proper times whether it be twice a week or EOD. Are these all fast esters or what? Thanks.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: The reason I'm asking is to ensure he is injecting at the proper times whether it be twice a week or EOD. Are these all fast esters or what? Thanks.

theres short and long esters in the blend. with that being said, to utilize the short esters u would need to pin EOD.....BUT, there really isnt any difference, as far as gains go, with pinning 2x a week and EOD

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks holy, one more for ya, or others.

This is the break down on my buddies Sust 300.. I don't see any Test E here and am not familiar with the reaction time of some of these esters... Could you analyze it for me?

1 ml Sust 300 contains:
80mg Test Propionate
60mg Test Phenylpropionate
60mg Test Isocaproate
100mg Test Decanoate

The same as regular 250, but with 50mg more propionate.

Luck 6

Awards
Re:

Ok, thanks for all the replies.

My friend's Sus cycle seems to be doing well... He's 5 days in and up 9 lbs.?! His starting weight was 185 lbs. yesterday he was 194 lbs.

Granted, he is eating 5000 cals a day so weight gain is going to happen regardless of AAS use; I wonder how much of that could be related to the Sus?

As for my cycle, the Test Enth, I'm up 5 lbs. in 5 days (From 191 to 196). Again, this is assumable purely based on eating astonishing ammounts and the fact that I have been at 200 lbs before, I assume it's easier for my body to get back to that point.

I'll keep things updated, and I'll start an individual thread at end of cycle posting logs and stats.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks for all the replies.

My friend's Sus cycle seems to be doing well... He's 5 days in and up 9 lbs.?! His starting weight was 185 lbs. yesterday he was 194 lbs.

Granted, he is eating 5000 cals a day so weight gain is going to happen regardless of AAS use; I wonder how much of that could be related to the Sus?

As for my cycle, the Test Enth, I'm up 5 lbs. in 5 days (From 191 to 196). Again, this is assumable purely based on eating astonishing ammounts and the fact that I have been at 200 lbs before, I assume it's easier for my body to get back to that point.

I'll keep things updated, and I'll start an individual thread at end of cycle posting logs and stats.
gains that quick are bloat or fat

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established
gains that quick are bloat or fat

Thats what I was thinking, I am up 5lbs and I am going on my second week of d-bol and sus and I believe my gains are more water than anything. My skin is pulled pretty tight around the chest and the pumps are starting to get real nice.