banned

steeler fan

steeler fan

Awards
I keep hearing about stuff that might get banned. Is there a ban in the works. and if so does any one know what might be on the list.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Pharm took wreckage off their shelves stating ban or future ban as the reason

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I am curious about this as well. Is this why Epistane has been slashed so much at Nutra?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Someone better figure this **** out. I'm starting to freak.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
The only things that I read were up for a possible ban (around June/July) were the so-called Tren products and Phera clones. It seems a lot of people buy into "ban" theories and stock up (myself included). I have noticed a lot of people with their entire stashes up for sell/trade lately so I was beginning to wonder the reverse.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
I hear that the next proposed ban starting in Aug of 09 is going to be on 'Awesome'. Thankfully I've got so much I don't know what to do with it.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
well, this is the FDA we're talking about...they'll probably schedule creatine! :fool2:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
mass-tabs!banned!or discontinued?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I hear that the next proposed ban starting in Aug of 09 is going to be on 'Awesome'. Thankfully I've got so much I don't know what to do with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA:afro:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the proposed ban in june of this year was for tren, phera and bold products. this has not been passed yet it has only been talked about. i also heard word that a bill for epi and halodrol compounds are next.

NasD

NasD

Awards
  • Established
I believe Mass Tabs were discontinued similar to Superdrol but not banned.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
so...it will all be banned before I get to enjoy it...or should I buy 3 bottles of everything and store it in my dresser.....

you know in the end....this almost doesnt bother me. Can people really not survive without designers? I have been contemplating staying natural forever, simply because the partner I seek in life will be of the same faith as mine. Most of them along that line dont care much for supps and wouldnt enjoy the idea of a designer at all.

Shame though.... I feel like one more freedom is being unconstitutionally taken away. America, and of the screwed over free forever kept in debt....

You know....why would it be too hard to make them legal, including the oldies you all love and miss, and injectables. Open special stores that are also clinics for the stuff, and do it properly with the 21 age limit, and blood tests offered as a service, PCT stocked, and professional users to guide people. Medical wavers to sign, and a physical would be necessary...... LOL!!!!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
There are some worth stocking up on I'd guess. Not many. I bought quite a bit of 1-Test, 4-AD. and 19-Nor powder from 1fast way back in the day when the ban was being talked about.

meatNcreatine

Awards
Well this just SUCKS!! im week 2 into my p-plex and fxcking loving every second and def going to do another cycle...damn...shxt, you can get hgh via prescription when poeple say they have 'hormonal imbalances' which doesnt mean much..the govt. should crack down on that nonsense instead...but, whatever ill just get real gear i guess...lol its funny, i was always against steroids until i started phera haha

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Seriously now, does a ban REALLY matter? Companies will just come up with replacement supps. I think a ban might even be a good thing....it's a catalyst for manufacturers to discover better supps and hopefully less toxic ones (non-methylated). Find the silver lining boys....silver lining :)

JayC

JayC

Awards
Seriously now, does a ban REALLY matter? Companies will just come up with replacement supps. I think a ban might even be a good thing....it's a catalyst for manufacturers to discover better supps and hopefully less toxic ones (non-methylated). Find the silver lining boys....silver lining :)
:goodpost:
..exactly!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I agree with what you're saying, but there's always the scary thought that once this stuff is gone, there may NOT be anything better to replace it, at least for a long time. Maybe there will be, though, who knows.

pdigs

umm products have to actually work to get banned..... like ephedra, 1-test etc. i could give a sh!t about all the crap thats at GNC now days. just go on the internet, u can get anything u want on auction sites

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
umm products have to actually work to get banned..... like ephedra, 1-test etc. i could give a sh!t about all the crap thats at GNC now days. just go on the internet, u can get anything u want on auction sites
And the relevance to this thread is?

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
I agree. A ban might light a fire under a few butts that have become complacent with the success of the current products. The down side would be the companies that choose to reach further down into their barrel of junk to introduce products that are more toxic/less effective in order to get around a new ban. There are a lot of compounds that have been around for years but never utilized because of their high toxicity/low benefit that could re-surface. They were never banned because they never got enough attention from the bbing community to make the list.
I'm not saying everyone is that un-ethical, but a lot of people will do anything to make a quick buck.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd personally grab a few things that are good for pulsing. That's my favorite protocol. Right now there are 2:

Supderdrol clones
Epi/Havoc types
(unsure about the current "tren" compounds and pulsing)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
cant you stock up on them, thow em in a freezer? I remember someone saying you can lengthen the lifespan of such products(as well as most supps) by freezing them.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
cant you stock up on them, thow em in a freezer? I remember someone saying you can lengthen the lifespan of such products(as well as most supps) by freezing them.
yup.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Epi??? Dang! Where does this banning paranoia come from anyway? I it legit? Or some cleverly devised plan by PH makers???

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I concur

protein1031

Awards
i believe hemogen and hemogenb52 if i heard right?

dont hold me to that though