X-Tren/MDrol Bridge

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Been looking over the forums here wondering if anyone has ever bridged these two.

Goals: would be strength and bulk
Support:
Cycle support
Mega dose muli,fish oil
Tuarine on hand.
Trib on hand for any Libdo problems

Cycle:
X-Tern 3/6/6/60
Mdrol..0/0/0/10/20/20?

PCT
Nolva
40/20/20/10
6OXO
0/0/400/300/200/200
DTHC
6/6/6/6/6/6

I know MDrol (superdrol) is a very harsh compound as such I picked a non methly to bridge into it.
I put a ? next to the 3rd week of MDrol because I feel it would largely be based of the amount of gains I am still seeing or how I feel.

This would hopefully net great strength and mass gains I know the shutdown could be a little harsh but I generally recover fast.

Anyone have something to add or that I am forgetting?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Also might look into having some P5P on hand for prolactin issues. I think at these doses and cycle length the gains should be great and sides kept to a min.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
What is DTHC?
No need for 6-oxo. SD is harsh and you need the Nolva. I would run 40/30/20/20/.
20mg a day is not enough.
Good choice on the cycle support!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
What is DTHC?
No need for 6-oxo. SD is harsh and you need the Nolva. I would run 40/30/20/20/.
20mg a day is not enough.
Good choice on the cycle support!!!

DTHC=Diesel Test Hardcore a test booster.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Looks pretty good make sure and preload the Cycle Support for 10-14 days as the X-Tren can cause BP problems.
Of course I have read that as well and planned on pre loading.

No need for 6-oxo.
Just wondering why you say that. I was a bit worried about any rebound effects I might get as I believe this cycle will cause heavy shutdown.

I would run 40/30/20/20/.
Might be a good idea to take in a little more Nolva like you said to be on the safe side

I was trying to keep the dose as low as possible mainly due to toxic concerns after running MDrol into PCT. Given I have cycle support but still.

DTHC=Diesel Test Hardcore a test booster.
Natty test booster to help bring up natural hormone levels quicker. Has worked very well for me in the past.

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Does the cycle itself look in order as far as which to run first and dosages?

Does anyone think that it will provide better overall strength/mass gains by doing this bridge vice running say just MDrol?

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Well I think now the next step is to plan exactly when to run and log this for you all!

Anyone else like to add something ;)

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Think I should have any further things in place to watch out for prolactin or gyno. I know both of these compounds have caused problems for some but overall
P-5-P, L-Dopa to put off any prolactin issues.

Anyone have any further comments I would simply like to make sure everything is in order ;)